Burrow
Boyd
Perine
Hendrickson
Wilson
Uzi
Others
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jets Game Game Ball
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 09:45 PM)ah5 Wrote: Hendrickson and it's not close

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk

That's how I went as well. He was an absolute menace 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 10:56 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: If right call means boned, yes he got boned

K
Reply/Quote
For me, its Trey Hendrickson. Dude was a one-man wrecking crew out there. Had Flacco in his crosshairs all day. The forced fumbles, and the different ways he got them, were impressive. Throw in the fact the guy plays through pain, best FA signing EVER, in my opinion!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What did he do? I must have missed it.

Acting just like he did with the steelers that cost them 15 yards.  Tried to pull out Sauce's mouthpiece.  Just being bratty because he had an off day.  Focus on the next snap and don't take the bait from the opponent.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow just because he finally looked like himself today and played well. I almost went with Hendrickson though.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:54 PM)Whacked Wrote: Perine gets credit for every yard in the 4th Q. Everyone in the stadium knew Perine was going to run and attempt the chew clock. So those yards weren’t garbage at all. One could argue the opposite.

That said, Hendrickson gets my vote.

If Offensive play calling in the 1st half were an option, it would get an honorable mention.

Amazing what the team can do when not using an 8th grade playbook.

Yep, makes you wonder why Mixon can't do that. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Love it when there are several deserving players to choose from but Hendrickson gets my vote this week.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:28 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I think that the only reason it really stands out is because how non-existent the running game had been until that drive. But as others pointed out in the gameday thread, they didn't give Mixon the same run plays they gave Perine.

I wish my girl loved me the same way Zac Taylor loved Perine. If he becomes a better asset than Mixon, play him. But pounding the rock like that is the expectation and more common in most other teams. It's just that the Bengals have sucked so bad at it at late that it seems like a herculean feat. 

Lmao.... bullshit. Everyone in the building knew we were running the ball, and Perine STILL averaged 5YPC. The difference? Not play calls, it's called getting behind your pads and going north and south instead of "being patient". 

Reply/Quote
I voted Hendrickson, but I would have split my vote between him and the O line. Haven't seen PFF grades, but what a difference a clean pocket makes. Run blocking at the end also gives me hope.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 09:44 AM)Garrus Wrote: I went with Burrow just because he finally looked like himself today and played well. I almost went with Hendrickson though.

You and me both, brother.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Perine gets garbage time yards and that's deserving of a game ball?

FWIW, PFF rated him our best Offensive Player in the Jets game 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: FWIW, PFF rated him our best Offensive Player in the Jets game 

And little things like this don’t even show up on the box score.

Reply/Quote
We've (Fans) been trying to get rid of Perine for years....

Perine was also dragging defenders for extra yards turning 3 yard runs to 5. Something Mixon doesn't do (consistently anyway).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 04:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: We've (Fans) been trying to get rid of Perine for years....

Perine was also dragging defenders for extra yards turning 3 yard runs to 5. Something Mixon doesn't do (consistently anyway).

.....and zero into 3.

Reply/Quote