Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets game will be a statement game for Zac Taylor
Just wanted to get out ahead of it... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Seriously though, the Jets knocked off Tennessee, so I hope we don't have a let down and look past them. I can't see JoeyB doing that thought.
Reply/Quote
For Zac Taylor, every single game this year needs to be a statement game. He's got some catching up to do after the last couple of years Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:03 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: For Zac Taylor, every single game this year needs to be a statement game.  He's got some catching up to do after the last couple of years Wink

Don't look backward my friend, always forward, always forward.....
Reply/Quote
Fire Zac if we lose! Hilarious

I do want to see Burrow and the squad crush the Jets. I want it so brutal that Allen is playing QB by mid 3rd quarter.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just wanted to get out ahead of it... Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Seriously though, the Jets knocked off Tennessee, so I hope we don't have a let down and look past them. I can't see JoeyB doing that thought.

This is actually a really good point.  I know you were kidding, but the Jets beat the Titans and then the Titans have gone on to beat Buffalo and the Chiefs.  

It just goes to show you that the NFL is the NFL and not college.  There are no bye weeks, except for the actual bye week.  
Reply/Quote
Jets are in really poor shape. Already a bad team and lost their #1 round QB on top of that. It’ll be quite the statement if we lose….
Reply/Quote
And I am going to pick the Bengals to lose, because I picked them to lose the last two games and was totally wrong. Hey, whatever works!
Reply/Quote
Not to fear, I already have my can of Skyline and spaghetti in the pantry..... Wink 5-0 baby!!!
Reply/Quote
I don't think the Bengals will fall victim to the trap game adage. Zac is pretty consistent in his pressers about what it takes to win and the such. I offer one of his coaching strengths is having the team emotionally ready to play every game day. Let's just hope he calls a good offensive game.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:04 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't look backward my friend, always forward, always forward.....

You know as well as anyone I've been no fan of Zac's and wanted him fired after last season.  I'm living in the present and loving what's happening with the team, but I still give him a very short leash, and he doesn't get any passes from me on let-down games.  They just beat their first team with a winning record yesterday (except for the Steelers game last season), so he's still got a lot to prove before I can become a full fanboy like you Smirk
Reply/Quote
Yep nearly at the 24 hour rule. We’re onto the Jets now. Opening line was at 8.5 but I expect that to climb to 10+ before it’s all said and done.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is actually a really good point.  I know you were kidding, but the Jets beat the Titans and then the Titans have gone on to beat Buffalo and the Chiefs.  

It just goes to show you that the NFL is the NFL and not college.  There are no bye weeks, except for the actual bye week.  

Yeah man, even bad NFL teams are tough. There are no gimmes. The Jets may be bad but they are certainly capable of beating any team in the league, including us.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just wanted to get out ahead of it... Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

last year when we were horrible we beat 2 of the best teams in the conference.....

So Never sleep on a team ever

Whos the jets backup QB.... as that will make things very ruff for them
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: last year when we were horrible we beat 2 of the best teams in the conference.....

So Never sleep on a team ever

Whos the jets backup QB.... as that will make things very ruff for them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_White_(quarterback)

Been floating around the Jets PS for the last year or so.
The Jets are going through their lost decade.
Reply/Quote
Wilson is out. Who's their backup QB?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:15 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Wilson is out.  Who's their backup QB?

Mike White.

Edit: He was 20/32 with 1 TD and 2 INT yesterday.
Reply/Quote
Jets woes get even worse their rookie linebacker who played yesterday due to an injury to CJ Mosely, tore his Achilles and is out for the season. Mosely has a bad hamstring and is also possibly out this week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:20 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Mike White.

Edit: He was 20/32 with 1 TD and 2 INT yesterday.

So pretty decent completion % with some mistakes.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:51 PM)Big Boss Wrote: So pretty decent completion % with some mistakes.  

Yes, I'd imagine the opposing defense had minimal to no prep time for how to defend against him. The Bengals will have an opportunity to examine his strengths and weaknesses on film at least.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Just wanted to get out ahead of it... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

It really is a statement game for him. If it wasn’t for that worthless clown we’d be in first place in the AFCN. We’d probably even be in first place in the whole AFC! He’s clearly holding this team of 53 HOF’ers back! Everyone knew before the season this team was stacked and he would hold us back Sarcasm
Reply/Quote