Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jill Stein's Comments on FBI's decision on HRC
I'm liking Jill Stein, a little.

http://www.jill2016.com/stein_prosecute_clinton_for_reckless_abuses_of_national_security

Quote:Stein: Prosecute Clinton for Reckless Abuses of National Security

Jill Stein made the following statement about the FBI decision regarding Hillary Clinton's violations of national security laws as Secretary of State.

Today FBI Director James Comey described Hillary Clinton's email communications as Secretary of State as "extremely careless." His statement undermined the defenses Clinton put forward, stating the FBI found 110 emails on Clinton's server that were classified at the time they were sent or received; eight contained information classified at the highest level, "top secret," at the time they were sent. That stands in direct contradiction to Clinton's repeated insistence she never sent or received any classified emails.

All the elements necessary to prove a felony violation were found by the FBI investigation, specifically of Title 18 Section 793(f) of the federal penal code, a law ensuring proper protection of highly classified information. Director Comey said that Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling such information. Contrary to the implications of the FBI statement, the law does not require showing that Clinton intended to harm the United States, but that she acted with gross negligence.

The recent State Department Inspector General (IG) report was clear that Clinton blithely disregarded safeguards to protect the most highly classified national security information and that she included on her unprotected email server the names of covert CIA officers. The disclosure of such information is a felony under the Intelligence Identities Protection Act.

While the FBI is giving Clinton a pass for not "intending" to betray state secrets, her staff has said Secretary Clinton stated she used her private email system because she did not want her personal emails to become accessible under FOI laws. This is damning on two counts – that she intended to disregard the protection of security information, and that she had personal business to conceal.

This is not the end of the Clinton email issues. Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court on June 29th requesting a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

Hillary Clinton deleted 30,000 emails claiming they were 'personal'. This is equal to the volume of her emails designated as department business. If half of an employee's email volume is for their personal business, they are not using their time for their job. 

If Secretary Clinton was conducting personal business for her family Foundation through the Secretary of State's Office, this is a matter the American public deserves to know about. As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton routinely granted lucrative special contracts, weapons deals and government partnerships to Clinton Foundation donors. The Secretary of State's office should not be a place to conduct private back room business deals.

The blurring of the lines between Clinton family private business and national security matters in the Secretary of State Office underscores evidence on many other fronts that Hillary Clinton is serving the 1%, not we the people.

Hillary Clinton's failure to protect critical security information is not the only thing in her tenure as Secretary that deserves the term reckless, including her decision to pursue catastrophic regime change in Libya, and to support the overthrow of democratically elected governments in Ukraine and Honduras.
Criminal, not criminal, the bottom line here is that she has proven beyond all doubt that she has no business ever being in the White House and a vote for her is nothing short of irresponsible. She is truly unfit to hold any public office.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-08-2016, 06:26 AM)McC Wrote: Criminal, not criminal, the bottom line here is that she has proven beyond all doubt that she has no business ever being in the White House and a vote for her is nothing short of irresponsible. She is truly unfit to hold any public office.

I do not disagree.
I just found this somewhat scathing, coming from the Green Party leader.
TBH, I hadn't known much of Stein, until lately.
She has little chance at garnering many votes, but I'd still vote for her before Hilldog.
While I'm absolutely disheartened that the major party candidate opposing Clinton at this point is Trump, this scandal if not the long line of others (even if the others may or may not be "witch hunts"), removes any doubt that Hillary is grossly incompetent for the position that she is running. Simply on the mishandling of classified emails, she should not be elected IMO. An average citizen will have been put under administrative restrictions given the situation, and have their clearances revoked. Simply following that line of thinking should remove Hillary's ability to hold a position which requires confidential national security related briefs. I cannot in good conscience even consider such an incompetent character for President.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
As good a place as any: Jill Stein offering her spot on Green Party ticket to Bernie.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party?CMP=twt_gu
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-08-2016, 04:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: As good a place as any: Jill Stein offering her spot on Green Party ticket to Bernie.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/08/jill-stein-bernie-sanders-green-party?CMP=twt_gu

WOW !!
And the only place i have ever heard Jill Steins name is on bengalsboard.com. From Rotobeast. I look at at least 3 national news media sites daily and 3 local news sources daily. Never heard of her. Havent been on social media really at all the last couple years. Does she have more support on social media?

I saw a freaking infomercial for a fanny pack today. Yea a god damn fanny pack. Would it really be that hard to outbid the cost of what fanny pack people are spending to get a little recognition? I dont even know when i have to vote again. But the commercials for ohio politicians trying to get elected have been running for MONTHS!!!!
(07-09-2016, 12:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And the only place i have ever heard Jill Steins name is on bengalsboard.com. From Rotobeast. I look at at least 3 national news media sites daily and 3 local news sources daily. Never heard of her. Havent been on social media really at all the last couple years. Does she have more support on social media?

I saw a freaking infomercial for a fanny pack today. Yea a god damn fanny pack. Would it really be that hard to outbid the cost of what fanny pack people are spending to get a little recognition? I dont even know when i have to vote again. But the commercials for ohio politicians trying to get elected have been running for MONTHS!!!!

Odd, isn't it ?
I only heard of her, as a friend of mine works for Ralph Nader.
I'm surprised she hadn't gotten more press.
(07-09-2016, 12:29 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: And the only place i have ever heard Jill Steins name is on bengalsboard.com. From Rotobeast. I look at at least 3 national news media sites daily and 3 local news sources daily. Never heard of her. Havent been on social media really at all the last couple years. Does she have more support on social media?

(07-09-2016, 12:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Odd, isn't it ?

Unless you actively look for independent/third party types, there are some you won't find. As cheesy as it may seem one ofthe best things to do when there is an election coming up is see if there is anything on your state BOE site about candidates. If it is too early or if you can't find the information there, for bigger elections there is almost always a Wikipedia page for the election that will list all of the candidates.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-09-2016, 12:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Odd, isn't it ?

There is a reason for this.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-09-2016, 10:43 AM)xxlt Wrote: There is a reason for this.

Do people think she's a kook ?
Tongue
(07-09-2016, 10:52 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do people think she's a kook ?
Tongue

Well, a lot do, because they drink the Kool Aid served up by the media. This is also why they think Trump is a viable candidate, and why he almost is. We will get called paranoid and other things, but some us see the media complex and the military industrial complex (first called out and named by President/General Eisenhower, who was, we should note a General, war hero, and a Republican hero before the party lost its way) for what they are. They are part of a vast and entrenched network that doesn't want Stein or anyone else who might redirect this off course and sinking ship of a country we have to see the light of day.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(07-09-2016, 11:03 AM)xxlt Wrote: Well, a lot do, because they drink the Kool Aid served up by the media. This is also why they think Trump is a viable candidate, and why he almost is. We will get called paranoid and other things, but some us see the media complex and the military industrial complex (first called out and named by President/General Eisenhower, who was, we should note a General, war hero, and a Republican hero before the party lost its way) for what they are. They are part of a vast and entrenched network that doesn't want Stein or anyone else who might redirect this off course and sinking ship of a country we have to see the light of day.

Call me paranoid then.
LOL
Update on the Sanders situation.

http://www.jill2016.com/statement_clarifying_sanders_offer
Looks like Jill has a bigger set of balls than ol' Bernie.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
too bad being a doctor isn't experience enough to be President.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-12-2016, 11:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: too bad being a doctor isn't experience enough to be President.

What is the required experience? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 12:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What is the required experience? 

my own opinion:

experience as a...
-state executive
-general
-head of a federal executive department
-federal legislator 

(07-13-2016, 01:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: my own opinion:

experience as a...
-state executive
-general
-head of a federal executive department
-federal legislator 

Welp Pat doesn't get to make the rules and it appears to be a good thing; as he is discriminatory. Luckily the forefathers did not agreewith your requirements. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-13-2016, 02:38 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Welp Pat doesn't get to make the rules and it appears to be a good thing; as he is discriminatory. Luckily the forefathers did not agreewith your requirements. 

Good thing I was just stating my own opinion. As a member of the electorate, I do help decide what experience is enough to be President. As a white male who does not own land, the forefathers wouldn't have wanted me voting (thought maybe my car would be the equivalent of owning a mule back then...). They were very discriminatory in that sense. They also wanted to make sure that they could have the final say in case the common voter elected someone without the right experience, so they established a system that took direct voting for the executive away from the people. 

But, hey, I don't want to take away from this opportunity for you to act like an asshat. I know you're still upset that I exposed your blog as being full of lies.