Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Joe Biden lies exposed.Karine Jean-Pierre last week lies again also.
(09-20-2023, 12:59 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes and no, some of you (specifically the person i responded to) want to play the technicalities game and make the claim and argue with everyone that it wasn't THE document that started it all which is not what i said, but the document WAS involved in the groundwork .

It really wasn't a part of the impeachments, though. Neither one. It was mentioned and dismissed in the special counsel's investigation, but the impeachments didn't have anything to do with it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 07:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It really wasn't a part of the impeachments, though. Neither one. It was mentioned and dismissed in the special counsel's investigation, but the impeachments didn't have anything to do with it.

Oh, lol he's been impeached indited so many times i can remember they were going to impeach him before he even set foot in the WH.

The first Impeachment was about the phone call/abuse of power thing and OoJ. Got it now. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 11:23 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: it was one of the documents involved was it or was it not?

"Involved" =/= started.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2023, 11:17 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You can point that out, but i'd like to point out that the Burisma owner was recently busted for trying to bribe the current prosecutor. 
The danger there is that their is also claims the Burisma owner sent money to both Bidens (both by the Burisma owner and FBI whistle blower). If the records can be found, then Joe's in DEEP Sh*t.

I think we were discussing those claims about a month ago. 5 million to Joe and 5 million to HB.
So far such claims rank with Chinese paper for voting machines. Claims were made about that, too.

(By the way I read that long committee Memorandum you linked me. Just so you know.)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 02:16 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Does this help any?

https://oversight.house.gov/blog/joe-biden-lied-at-least-15-times-about-his-familys-business-schemes/

I've gone through the 36 page Memorandum on the bank accounts.

It sure looks like Hunter and "the Biden family" got money from China and Romania,
and I agree the distribution is suspicious--e.g., why break it down into parcels, route it around
entities for whom it is supposedly seed money, etc. So far those are only "indices" of possible
laundering. Looks like that elusive smoking gun with Joe's prints on it is around the NEXT corner. Again.

If McCarthy et al. can start the impeachment process to boost their subpoena power,
maybe they will get the evidence they need to start the impeachment process.

I also agree with the goals of section B of the Memorandum, that Congress can make these sorts of inquiries
to get the info needed to make laws more transparent regarding the business dealings of
presidents and vice presidents families.

No particular reason to extend that legal oversight to the Trump family, though.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2023, 10:47 AM)Dill Wrote: I've gone through the 36 page Memorandum on the bank accounts.

It sure looks like Hunter and "the Biden family" got money from China and Romania,
and I agree the distribution is suspicious--e.g., why break it down into parcels, route it around
entities for whom it is supposedly seed money, etc. So far those are only "indices" of possible
laundering. Looks like that elusive smoking gun with Joe's prints on it is around the NEXT corner. Again.

If McCarthy et al. can start the impeachment process to boost their subpoena power,
maybe they will get the evidence they need to start the impeachment process.

I also agree with the goals of section B of the Memorandum, that Congress can make these sorts of inquiries
to get the info needed to make laws more transparent regarding the business dealings of
presidents and vice presidents families.

No particular reason to extend that legal oversight to the Trump family, though.

Don't worry about that, i'm sure the Dems will be in full force wanting it enforced if he serves again.
Reply/Quote
More obstruction by Jean-Pierre by refusing to answer an immigration question. Since Biden took office over 2.3 illegal immigrants has been processed. This number does those who evading border security. Why won't Biden's mouthpiece answer a question about Biden's immigration policy?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/karine-jean-pierre-hammered-refusing-answer-question-border-crisis-viral-exchange-pathetic

Karine Jean-Pierre hammered for refusing to answer question on border crisis in viral exchange: 'Pathetic'
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported more than 10,000 border crossings in a single day
By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published September 22, 2023 4:00am EDT

Biden said while campaigning he would be the most transparent President ever. One more campaign lie by Joe Biden.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote