Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow VS Justin Herbert
(10-19-2022, 08:12 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I don’t care either.

But instead of using circular logic. Just state what you think.

I think mahomes and Allen are better.  Shoot me

You can bet your bottom dollar that if Herbert played for the Bengals and Burrow was with someone else they'd be singing the praises of Burrow. Also, being a black guy, so I have no qualms in bringing this up - but the black "experts" on ESPN and FoxSports will mainly pick against the Bengals based on the past regressions of the Bengals organizations!!! LIKE WTF! What does the inefficiencies of Palmer, and Kitna, and Marvin, or any other unsuccessful chapter have to do with Burrow and Chase. Like, why practice? Why train! Are the black analyst just lazy..... their reasons are always about where the franchise came from, just dumb

I literally watched one of those lesser known analyst pick the Bengals to lose against the Ravens because of the franchise's past achievements! 
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 12:21 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Allen/Mahomes are the best QBs in football, and I dont think it's very close. 

Not very close seems a bit of a stretch. Mahomes has played for the best offensive mind in football his entire career. Allen has a stronger arm and better legs but when it comes to anything else it's hard to say where he's better then Burrow. 

Allen had a QB rating of 92 last year, Herbert 97, and Mahomes 98 to Burrows 108.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 05:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll give Herbert the nod in "not looking like a clown coming to the game" category.

But he wears his hair like this so it kind of cancels things out…

[Image: yxsxki5in6zvsiyebh41]

[Image: justin-herbert-efb36228040e48eb91b351eb170d10dc.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2022, 10:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But he wears his hair like this so it kind of cancels things out…

[Image: yxsxki5in6zvsiyebh41]

[Image: justin-herbert-efb36228040e48eb91b351eb170d10dc.jpg]

Where have I seen that hair before?

Oh yeah...

[Image: dnM1HaleiD_Q2JCsn0dBOM9MS81ym2Vh40fcB0mG...-n-k-no-nu]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote