Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Carlos Dunlap Still Here?
(10-28-2020, 12:52 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Honestly, they didn't cut Glenn last year. I don't see them cutting Dunlap. I don't think they even trade him. They will just hang onto him and then attempt to trade him in the offseason before cutting him because no one will trade for him.

Yep, I'd venture to say MB is asking 2 or 3 picks to high for the cry baby. Which in effect means he's not gonna trade him. I'll be very surprised if he does.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 12:47 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well Everson Griffin was just traded to the Lions for a conditional 6th round pick.

Can't see Dunlop with his attitude and salary bringing back anything more then that.

https://www.nfl.com/news/cowboys-trading-de-everson-griffen-to-lions-for-conditional-sixth-round-pick

Carlos is next to untradeable given his contract, recent production, and attitude. But as they say; it only takes one team wanting him. 

The issue with Carlos is he's under contract to make over $13 Mil next year and there's talk that cap is going to shrink next year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
In hindsight, I wish we never did the Carlos and Geno last deal's they inked.. We took a beaten on both. We could have 3 decent Olineman with the money they wasted on them.. Should of blown it up in 16..
Reply/Quote
He gone.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Sorry if this has been posted already. I haven't had a chance to look through this whole thread:

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2020, 04:41 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Is this thread a joke? Here's here because Mikey B doesn't let anyone force his hand, only time that happened is with Palmer when he "retired" and that's a completely different situation. If you think Mikey B is going to be pushed around to do anything he doesn't want to do you haven't been paying attention the past 30 years.

Good call. :andy: 
Reply/Quote
So it turns out that he was here because trades take a little longer to work out than in Madden.
Reply/Quote
/thread
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2020, 01:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Good call. :andy: 

We got an Olineman that we desperately needed so good for the Bengals. Your point was the guy shouldn't be here at all at any cost, we traded him not cut him. Point still stands, nice try though. Can't wait to see your 10 paragraph response like you write for everything else on this message board 30 times a day, get a life buddy.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Well, I was wrong as wrong could be.

Glad we got SOMETHING for him (backuo G/C), plus a 7th. We do not take the $2 million cap hit for cutting him. Some competition for Price's roster spot next year if we want to shed more salary.
Reply/Quote