Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Joe Burrow injury updates
(08-30-2023, 04:36 PM)TheFan Wrote: Oh I definitely agree the hope is it get it done this year, and there's no reason we shouldn't. But saying that's a reason for him purposefully sitting out of practice was silly. 

It is. Just happy Burrow is ready to go and all the rumors were bogus.

I knew Ja'Marr was just messing with the media, he likes to do that. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Pay the man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 04:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Pay the man.

Always straight and to the point Mason lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: rudy-charles-s-dutton.gif]
Reply/Quote
Conway saying he don’t practice fully.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 04:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Pay the man.

Ya really.  Making him practice and play on a cheap contract is "silly". 
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 05:15 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Conway saying he don’t practice fully.

Probably just wanted to give you something to ***** about.

And if he did have a full practice you would complain they are rushing him back too soon and risking re-injury.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 02:54 PM)pally Wrote: JOEYB is in uniform and at practice

Will Grier is already at practice!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 05:15 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Conway saying he don’t practice fully.

Is there a way she would actually know? Don't they only get to see like the first 15 minutes? 
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 06:03 PM)TheFan Wrote: Is there a way she would actually know? Don't they only get to see like the first 15 minutes? 

Her tweet said according to what Orlando Brown, Jr. told her. So not first hand knowledge.

But, what is strange is the Bengals are treating Burrow as if this is his first day of practice after missing five weeks due to injury and they aren’t trying to rush him back. Weird.
Reply/Quote

I know he didn't practice fully. But it's good to get him back out there. This got me pumped.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 06:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Her tweet said according to what Orlando Brown, Jr. told her. So not first hand knowledge.  

But, what is strange is the Bengals are treating Burrow as if this is his first day of practice after missing five weeks due to injury and they aren’t trying to rush him back. Weird.

Thanks! Don't have Twitter so I'm out of the loop on some of this stuff lol 
Reply/Quote
So far Burrows toughest opponent has been the preseason itself lol
Reply/Quote
Any word if he practiced today?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 04:00 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Any word if he practiced today?

I'm sure he did but hopefully he's just keeping himself up to speed and in game-shape and not actually pushing himself because we know he doesn't need practice. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 04:00 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: Any word if he practiced today?

It's just a suggestion, so do with it as you may, but I'dsign up for Twitter (or, "X)," simply for Bengals news: you will not get it any quicker, more concise, yet detailed, than you will there

Not only did he practice, he went through more of what he did yesterday:

https://twitter.com/JamesRapien/status/1697301547217031463?s=20
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 04:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm sure he did but hopefully he's just keeping himself up to speed and in game-shape and not actually pushing himself because we know he doesn't need practice. 

Everyone needs practice. 

Joe Burrow is 1-5 in his career in the first 2 weeks of the season with losses to Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, Mitch Trubisky, and Cooper Rush. He's no exception.

He's a great QB, but even great QBs need practice. He's heading into his 4th year, not his 14th.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 04:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Everyone needs practice. 

Joe Burrow is 1-5 in his career in the first 2 weeks of the season with losses to Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, Mitch Trubisky, and Cooper Rush. He's no exception.

He's a great QB, but even great QBs need practice. He's heading into his 4th year, not his 14th.

Reps are invaluable. 

The more you rep with teammates, the better you get. That's just facts. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 04:29 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Everyone needs practice. 

If the refs know when a fumble isn’t a fumble he’s 0-6
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 06:04 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: If the refs know when a fumble isn’t a fumble he’s 0-6

Refs screwed us on the last drive against Chargers on his debut

Missed pat last season cost us against the steelers.

Let’s not make out that Burrow is a slow starter because it’s almost laughable.
Reply/Quote