Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Joe Burrow injury updates
Next off-season the first reporter to ask about Joe being healthy for the first time in training camp needs to be fired on the spot.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:12 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Kelsey Conway using this as an excuse if Tee or Wilson decided to sit out.

Said it before I’ll say it again that women is a rat.

She's the worst. She acts like she's an insider but has zero connections. She speculates a shit ton. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 06:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: 6 to 8 weeks. First month of season in question.

Per James R.

You got to be kidding me. 6 to 8 weeks????
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: You got to be kidding me. 6 to 8 weeks????

Suddenly, I'll have no problem not eating too much for the next few days!
Reply/Quote
Shit! So much for finally having a healthy Burrow throughout training camp. Could have been so much worse. When I first opened the forum and saw Burrow carted off, I had to close it. Took awhile before I could get the strength to open it back up and read to see what and how bad the injury was. We always assume the worst. I’m just going to look at it like this, would have been nice to get the reps in this camp but if a calf injury keeps him sidelined till the season starts, well then the chances of him suffering a season ending injury this camp goes down dramatically. It’s my way of coping.
Reply/Quote
Are a strain and sprain the same thing?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Please sit Joe Burrow July 28th next year
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Grass > turf. 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

Okay, but how bad?

We're talking a top 5 QB. Surely we'll get some news soon. 

I need to get off the internet. 
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Saw a report on the 6:00 local news and had to come here to get more info. Hope he's back for week one, we can't afford two division losses in just the first two weeks.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:47 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Okay, but how bad?

Depends what kind of grade the strain is
Grade 1..out for a week
Grade 2..4 to 6 weeks 
Grade 3...a couple months 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:47 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Okay, but how bad?

Talk about getting off the internet. The first google search for me led to a Pittsburgh site:

Steelers Rival Joe Burrow Carted Off Field After Injury

The Pittsburgh Steelers biggest rival QB, Joe Burrow, went down during Cincinnati Bengals training camp.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Depends what kind of grade the strain is
Grade 1..out for a week
Grade 2..4 to 6 weeks 
Grade 3...a couple months 

It's like every single year. And of course the NFL schedule makers do us no favors with the first two games being Cleveland and Baltimore. 
Reply/Quote
I saw a small headline about Burrow being carted off and ran on here. Calmed me down, some.

Get him some Biofreeze and a cigar
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 08:00 PM)Nepa Wrote: It's like every single year. And of course the NFL schedule makers do us no favors with the first two games being Cleveland and Baltimore. 

The NFL is so stupid with early season divisional games. The first games are too unpredictable to put a team in an early hole.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 08:00 PM)Destro Wrote: I saw a small headline about Burrow being carted off and ran on here. Calmed me down, some.

Get him some Biofreeze and a cigar

I hope Trevor Siemian is enough of a backup QB. If not, good time to get another one since training camp just started.
Reply/Quote
Thank God it's just a calf strain, I was in my car...breaking the law in this state trying to see on Twitter, I literally was physically ill.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 07:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: You got to be kidding me. 6 to 8 weeks????

If it’s a grade 2 (which it probably is) he will almost certainly be back for the season opener. 

Did James R get that timeline from the doctors? If not, don’t sweat it y’all. I would wait to get an official word from team docs. 

The main issue is that even when it’s “healed” it’s still going to bug him for most of the season. To what extent it lingers, none of us really know. 
Reply/Quote