Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Joe Mixon found not guilty 8/17
(08-18-2023, 04:58 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Yep my first lie on here… but I think everyone new I was being facetious although perfectly believable lol ?

At the rate you’re claiming to know NCAA and NFL coaches, you probably know some that haven’t even been born, yet. And they’ve told you the same story about the offensive line a forth time.

Reminds me of a guy I worked with who was recently out of the military as an E4. Last time I saw him he had worked his way up to E6 promotable.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Highly doubtful. You don't need to be found guilty of anything to be suspended in the NFL.

Rapistburger was never even charged and got his suspension. Of course there was a lot of local police corruption and covering up going on there, but still. Watson had a grand jury decline to indict him twice, still got a suspension. Ezekiel Elliott was never charged despite a year long investigation and still got suspended 6 games.

Even with Mixon being found innocent of this, the charge, trial, and news of it, plus his history, combined with the shooting at his house will still get him a suspension.

Well he is a Bengal, never know. But a not guilty verdict helps in Mixon not getting suspended is all I am saying.

Happy this happened quick and didn't draw on, we don't need any distractions.

(08-17-2023, 08:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There is zero evidence outside of one person’s claim that Mixon did anything wrong at all.

True, but he is a Bengal and we all know the powers that be that run the NFL hate the Cincinnati Bengals more than about any team.

Just see what they did last year with the entire coin flip saga...

The NFL is ran by stealer fans pretty much.

They want us to stay down and be their ***** which isn't happening, but doesn't mean they won't try their darndest.

(08-17-2023, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Guilty or not, something had to have happened, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about his trial.  People don't just go around randomly fingering pro athletes for road rage actions, at least not that I've been aware of previously.

Yeah, something happened. But being a pro athlete, people know you have a lot of money and are more likely to point the finger
at you because of it if they can get anything for it. Sad world in which we live.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 06:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: At the rate you’re claiming to know NCAA and NFL coaches, you probably know some that haven’t even been born, yet. And they’ve told you the same story about the offensive line a forth time.

Reminds me of a guy I worked with who was recently out of the military as an E4. Last time I saw him he had worked his way up to E6 promotable.

Norman a small town. Barry Switzer, Brent Venables, Bob Stoops, Chuck Long, Jim Donnan (neighbor) Merv Johnson (ND OC and NC with Montana) are just a few. Dusty Dvoracek (ESPN) It’s legit old buddy.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 08:22 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Norman a small town. Barry Switzer, Brent Venables, Bob Stoops, Chuck Long, Jim Donnan (neighbor) Merv Johnson (ND OC and NC with Montana) are just a few. Dusty Dvoracek (ESPN) It’s legit old buddy.

When you joined you claimed to know a total of five coaches. Three were NCAA OCs. None were head coaches. Now you claim to know all of of Oklahoma’s head coaches for the past 50 years. Three are deceased. How did you manage that?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: When you joined you claimed to know a total of five coaches. Three were NCAA OCs. None were head coaches. Now you claim to know all of of Oklahoma’s head coaches for the past 50 years. Three are deceased. How did you manage that?

None are dead. Barry still doing commercials he eats lunch every day at Midway Deli ( he owns it) See him there often. Stoops I just talked to at the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market just the other day. Jim Donnan was my neighbor before he became a head college coach at Marshall then UGA. Brent I’ve known since he got here in ‘99. Chuck Long was HC at SDSU. Was OC here. He’s been in my house. Kevin Wilson I used to toddy with. It pretty simple. Dusty Dvoracek do you want his cell ? He does ESPN College Football their 4th crew. Talked to Brent at his signing day celebration
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 12:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed every Oklahoma coach during the past 50 years. Blake, Schnellenberger, and Fairbanks have passed away.

You also claimed you knew three college OCs. You just listed four.

You can’t keep track of your own BS.

You claimed to know one NFL coach, but failed to mention the Super Bowl winning HC you’ve since added to the list.

I bet if you had a car collection you’d prattle on about your vintage AMC Pacer for two years before mentioning your AC Cobra. Because people who like to brag and drop names usually keep that shit secret for as long as possible.

You’ve got a cellphone. Just post of video of you, Switzer, Stoops, the high ranking Bengal employee source, and any other HOF coach (dead or alive) telling me to go F myself and I’ll believe you.

Switzer was coach in 1973. Do the math. That’s absolutely correct I forgot Kevin Wilson so that made 4. Too many to count. Switzer won the SB. You are right I can’t keep up as there’s more I forgot originally like Kevin Wilson. I don’t care if you believe me or not.

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 12:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed every Oklahoma coach during the past 50 years. Blake, Schnellenberger, and Fairbanks have passed away.

You also claimed you knew three college OCs. You just listed four.

You can’t keep track of your own BS.

You claimed to know one NFL coach, but failed to mention the Super Bowl winning HC you’ve since added to the list.

I bet if you had a car collection you’d prattle on about your vintage AMC Pacer for two years before mentioning your AC Cobra. Because people who like to brag and drop names usually keep that shit secret for as long as possible.

You’ve got a cellphone. Just post of video of you, Switzer, Stoops, the high ranking Bengal employee source, and any other HOF coach (dead or alive) telling me to go F myself and I’ll believe you.

Sooner doesn't have to prove anything to you and it's your choice whether you think he's being truthful or not. 

However, You are borderline harassing  a board member and that needs to stop. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dear God, can we stop polluting every thread with this crap?
Reply/Quote
I live in Maryland, so there is DC and Baltimore metro areas. You have the mix of extreme entitled elitists, overcompensating country boys and straight up violent criminals. Road rage shootings are very real. Nowadays, when someone does something, I just stay "dumbass" and keep my eyes on the road.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 10:23 AM)Destro Wrote: I live in Maryland, so there is DC and Baltimore metro areas. You have the mix of extreme entitled elitists, overcompensating country boys and straight up violent criminals. Road rage shootings are very real. Nowadays, when someone does something, I just stay "dumbass" and keep my eyes on the road.

Now that's a funny typo
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That is a losing battle for hands. Lol

Never give up, never surrender!  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 11:06 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Now that's a funny typo

I guess accurate.  Cool
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 12:28 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: My apologies for accusing you of meeting three coaches after they were dead when it was really only two. Thanks for the correction.

I’m old so I’ve met every coach since 1968 at OU. So that is incorrect. But per my statement it’s correct. In the last 50 years I’ve known them all. Some more some barely. I stand behind all my statements.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 02:06 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Just say you're incapable of holding women accountable. 

There's not a lot that you can do on the road to justify someone following and harrassing you.

Even if Joe was in the wrong, it probably wasn't intentional. Since he was about to miss his ride to Buffalo, he could've been in a hurry and just made a honest mistake in cutting her off. Regardless, it doesn't justify the lady's response at all.

Yeah, I can't count the number of times that I've unintentionally brandished a firearm at someone on a highway..  Rolleyes

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
So i stopped following what ESPN writers wrote about the Bengals when they pivoted Jamison Hensley (ravens homer) off covering the AFCN and went to individual team reporters....

Is Mixon in the right? Were Ben Baby (and the others) just giving him nonstop negative press?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
As Joe’s number 1 fan really think he’s stupid

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 01:38 PM)basballguy Wrote: So i stopped following what ESPN writers wrote about the Bengals when they pivoted Jamison Hensley (ravens homer) off covering the AFCN and went to individual team reporters....

Is Mixon in the right?  Were Ben Baby (and the others) just giving him nonstop negative press?

I don't think they were hard on him at all.

He needs to grow up. It's all self inflicted wounds. These media personalities have every right to cover his life choices and contract. No one was out of bounds agressive towards him.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 09:40 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, I can't count the number of times that I've unintentionally brandished a firearm at someone on a highway..  Rolleyes

We're talking about the supposed traffic infraction that started the whole mess, not the brandishing gun.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2023, 12:57 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Switzer was coach in 1973. Do the math.

You’re right. Switzer did coach 50 years ago. So you wouldn’t know the guy who coached 51 years ago; Chuck Fairbanks who coached from 1967-1972.

(08-20-2023, 05:42 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m old so I’ve met every coach since 1968 at OU. So that is incorrect. But per my statement it’s correct. In the last 50 years I’ve known them all. Some more some barely. I stand behind all my statements.

Except according to you, you knew Fairbanks for several years before Switzer became coach.

You just can’t pick one story and stick with it.
Reply/Quote