Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe's first TD, who gets the honor?
His first TD will be a rushing TD...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow’s first touchdown will be a quarterback sneak through the right side A-gap from the two yard line. This will be in the second half of Week One.

His first touchdown through the air will be a back shoulder fade to CJ Uzomah in the right corner of the end zone from the five yard line in the first half of Week Two.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He catches his first TD pass. He throws a pass in the red zone that gets batted back at him and he catches it and runs it in for the TD. That would have to be a first.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'll go Boyd for my official answer. Boyd is very Jefferson-like. I think those two will go together nicely.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 01:28 AM)McC Wrote: He catches his first TD pass. He throws a pass in the red zone that gets batted back at him and he catches it and runs it in for the TD. That would have to be a first.

He did exactly this in high school. It’s the very 1st highlight (25 second mark).

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1520086/5721c38c041ddc1b00593cd7

Reply/Quote
Derwin James.

Lol nah I'll take the obvious Adrial Jeremiah Green.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mixon
Reply/Quote
Joe's first TD pass will be a short pass to Mixon. They will be in the red zone and fake a handoff before the pass.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
It can't be Higgins, because then who gets the ball. It will be Green.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 01:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He did exactly this in high school. It’s the very 1st highlight (25 second mark).

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1520086/5721c38c041ddc1b00593cd7

Athens has a nice field. I thought they were a smaller school.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 11:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It can't be Higgins, because then who gets the ball. It will be Green.

I know some goalies in hockey have cut pucks in half after shared shutouts, but it wouldn’t work quite it well with a football...lol

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 11:19 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know some goalies in hockey have cut pucks in half after shared shutouts, but it wouldn’t work quite it well with a football...lol

Never thought about it, but I guess they could half 2 footballs and put a half on each ball. Add white panels to write on...
Reply/Quote
It will be PA on the goal line to the lead blocking, former TE Sam Hubbard...
Reply/Quote
Odds are it will be AJ Green.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 12:10 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Odds are it will be AJ Green.

Idk if I’m playing the odds I’d go with Ross. He scores a TD like every 3 or 4x he touches the ball.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2020, 09:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Burrow will throw a 50 yard TD to himself.

Ooo he's gonna go Brad Johnson on teams!

But I think it will be a bomber to Ross.
Reply/Quote
He’ll under throw It out of bounds by 10 yards to AJ.....oh wait...I keep falling into old habits  New DEY!
Reply/Quote
Auden Tate 18 yards. He's going to be our new move TE.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2020, 03:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk if I’m playing the odds I’d go with Ross. He scores a TD like every 3 or 4x he touches the ball.

I wish he'd touch the ball more often then...

In all seriousness; that stat (I think it's closer to every 5 times he touches the ball) is the only reason I have any remote hope left in John Ross. Those things tend to even out over time though. I think Chris Henry also averaged a TD every 4 touches early in his career too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Rodney Anderson on a screen pass on 3rd and 17 from the Bengals 37 yard line.

Hot take...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote