Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Taylor to take a step back
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Zac shown some great stuff at times last year as a play caller. The 49ers game was called nearly perfect.

Hoping with a healthy Burrow we can see this all the time, cuz yeah, with Jake Browning there were also some great games that
were called. More under Center play will certainly help, a good pass protecting RB should also help in Zack Moss.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2024, 09:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

I'm curious as to their methodology in determining the number 1 backup... Eyeball test?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2024, 03:15 PM)jason Wrote: I'm curious as to their methodology in determining the number 1 backup... Eyeball test?

[Image: 79750143-0-Jake_Browning_s_girlfriend_St...481029.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2024, 03:15 PM)jason Wrote: I'm curious as to their methodology in determining the number 1 backup... Eyeball test?

DM them in twitter

Reply/Quote