Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joey B is back!
(05-08-2024, 08:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't know if he's truly single yet, and it's none of our business, but if he is, and I were him, I'd be calling up Kay Adams to give her that interview she's been begging for..... Cool  Rock On  Tiger

Kay is a hotty. PervertLOL
Reply/Quote
"Joe Burrow took part in every drill and looked great. To my eye, there’s no discernible difference in his throws following wrist surgery." - Dan Hoard

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 09:42 PM)jj22 Wrote:

Yeah, but the guy waited half a season to have the surgery. And, how long ago was it. JoeyB obviously hasn't lost any movement or strength at all if you watch him throwing those 60 yard dimes... 
Reply/Quote
The hope is that it feels the same week 15 as it does in May after a seasons worth of throws.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 12:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: The hope is that it feels the same week 15 as it does in May after a seasons worth of throws.

So now that the coaching staff has faith in Browning, when we get a sizeable lead maybe let him play to close out games. 
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2024, 02:18 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So now that the coaching staff has faith in Browning, when we get a sizeable lead maybe let him play to close out games. 

Sizeable leads in the nfl are hard. They can also disappear quickly. If browning can get on the field for 2-3 games as we are up 3 scores with a few minutes left, that’s a win. If we have a sizeable lead, hopefully we can just do to other teams what Jerome Bettis did to us for a decade.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2024, 03:24 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: What a great thing to actually see him throwing again! Excited

That's exactly what you want to see. Knowing Joe is coming back means the possibility for us to go all the way  Very exciting

Here is a vid of a doc who thinks Burrow will be just fine during the season regarding his recent injury. Let's hope he has an injury free season and comes out of the gate strong and healthy!

Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote