Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey B will play on Sunday
(08-25-2021, 02:13 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: But I thought Burrow was broken in half and never going to play again?

You must not have heard, we bubble wrapped him!!
Reply/Quote
I'm sure others, like myself, are anxiously awaiting that first hit he takes. And I have to wonder if he'll let it happen once just to get it over with. If so, I hope he chooses wisely! Super nervous, super excited.
Reply/Quote
Good to hear plus Hopkins also suiting up Sunday
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:32 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Who has ever said that?

You need to stop talking to those voices in your head

It’s called hyperbole. Get educated. While you’re at it, go read the egregious takes in the No Go Joe thread. Many of them aged incredibly poorly, much like your inability to provide any sort of logical response to any post.
Reply/Quote
I’m excited for the uproar when Zac calls a QB draw or QB sneak lol
Reply/Quote
It’s a testament to hard work and dedication that both Burrow and Hopkins are prepared to start the season after suffering significant injuries late in the season.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I’m excited for the uproar when Zac calls a QB draw or QB sneak lol

As much as I will be cringing, its bound to happen. Probably not in preseason, but if he did, wow lol. Millions of Bengal fans across the globe will have a collective and sudden hold your breath moment in unison.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: “Uhh..It...it was hyperbole”

Sure thing, rube

You must have blacked out and forgot the game day thread when he got hurt as well as the next couple of weeks. There were multiple people and multiple threads where people were talking about him never playing or even walking again. 

"And like Palmer, will probably never be the same guy.

Very few QBs suffer serious injuries like that and return the same."

"Just come on. The announcers refused to show the replay. It's already on the twitterverse if you want to see it. This is Alex Smith level shit."

"Anyone here know how to delete account? I've looked and looked, but can't find how."

"That was a Milton from UCF type injury. The knee looks like it will need to be completely reconstructed. My guess is he’s out 2021 as well. We may very well be looking to draft another QB."

That was about 2min of searching in 1 thread.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 05:26 PM)TheFan Wrote: You must have blacked out and forgot the game day thread when he got hurt as well as the next couple of weeks. There were multiple people and multiple threads where people were talking about him never playing or even walking again. 

"And like Palmer, will probably never be the same guy.

Very few QBs suffer serious injuries like that and return the same."

"Just come on. The announcers refused to show the replay. It's already on the twitterverse if you want to see it. This is Alex Smith level shit."

"Anyone here know how to delete account?  I've looked and looked, but can't find how."

"That was a Milton from UCF type injury. The knee looks like it will need to be completely reconstructed. My guess is he’s out 2021 as well. We may very well be looking to draft another QB."

That was about 2min of searching in 1 thread.

Considering most ACL injuries don't look severe at all it was a pretty gruesome injury as far as having no doubt there was some major damage done to his knee. 
Reply/Quote
I think it will be good for Burrow to get 2-3 (3 only if one of the first two last 3 or less downs) series under his belt before Week 1. I didn't want him playing extensively, but I will admit I didn't like the idea of him sitting the entire preseason out and getting his first game snaps in 10 months or whatever when the Ws and Ls count.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Like most looking forward to it with equal parts anticipation and trepidation.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 04:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It’s a testament to hard work and dedication that both Burrow and Hopkins are prepared to start the season after suffering significant injuries late in the season.

Burrow I expected to be back.

Hopkins return really blows my mind.  He was injured in JANUARY of this year and he is a LINEMAN instead of a QB.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2021, 09:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Burrow I expected to be back.

Hopkins return really blows my mind.  He was injured in JANUARY of this year and he is a LINEMAN instead of a QB.

It appears Hopkins and Burrow along with our medical staff did an outstanding job getting them ready week #1.

As for Joe, a part of me hopes he takes a hit or 2 in this game. It is going to happen sooner than later, so I think best for his mental state to happen Sunday.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2021, 10:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears Hopkins and Burrow along with our medical staff did an outstanding job getting them ready week #1.

As for Joe, a part of me hopes he takes a hit or 2 in this game. It is going to happen sooner than later, so I think best for his mental state to happen Sunday.

As long as they are not diving at his knees....
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2021, 02:11 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You can't take Burrow out if he's on a hot streak!

[Image: drago-rocky.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2021, 03:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: drago-rocky.gif]

Interesting change on the Kirk Cousins quote "If I die, I die."
Reply/Quote
Great news!!! I can't wait for the board's overreactions to his play!!!
Reply/Quote
Didn’t want to make a whole new thread, but saw the Eagles got Minshew for a conditional 6th…. Should we have been in that market? For that price, I woulda loved him as our backup over Allen and co.
Reply/Quote
I'll be at the game... hope to see 2 series selfishly but kinda hope he leaves after the 1st drive pending its not a 3 n out.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote