Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross Fans Rejoice
(04-19-2017, 02:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: See we can find some common ground. If we did that and acquired Willis, Mixon, and Eflein I would die a happy Bengals fan.

Whoa, yeah!  Shocked

Fastest WR, one of the most all around athletic Ends, the back with the best vision and arguably the best Center...

That would be the dream scenario in my eyes for sure.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 02:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, yeah!  Shocked

Fastest WR, one of the most all around athletic Ends, the back with the best vision and arguably the best Center...

That would be the dream scenario in my eyes for sure.

Even if we don't trade McCaron and only come away with 2 of three I'd be happy.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 02:24 PM)Au165 Wrote: Even if we don't trade McCaron and only come away with 2 of three I'd be happy.

At this point, I really can't wait for the draft to come and go. I'm getting tired of debating with people about so many different prospects lol.
It's been worse this year than any other year I can remember.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 02:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: At this point, I really can't wait for the draft to come and go. I'm getting tired of debating with people about so many different prospects lol.

I know I have been more active this year than in any other previous year haha.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 02:24 PM)Au165 Wrote: Even if we don't trade McCaron and only come away with 2 of three I'd be happy.

Same here.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2017, 02:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: At this point, I really can't wait for the draft to come and go. I'm getting tired of debating with people about so many different prospects lol.

I think that is because it has been a while since we were in the top 10 and we seem to have more needs also 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote