Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Ross record breaking pace.
Take away John Ross and this team has been hard to watch. That being said not to be that guy but the 2nd TD vs Seattle gets intercepted just as much as it gets caught that was on the safety and the one against the niners was in garbage time. It’s a start but i want to see how he’s doing after 6 games
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 09:34 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I’m on pace to have 24 wives by the time I’m 80.

May be cheaper to seek professional services a wife provides versus marrying them all
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 09:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am not sure how they calculate drops, but I saw Hopkins drop 2 in the first quarter of game #1, a third in the 1st quarter I would call a drop.

Yet, he is not on the list? I am not disputing the Ross drops, just others that are missing.
To me, if you get both hands on the ball, it is a drop if you do not secure it. I am not saying diving catches, but normal catch.

I agree with what you define a drop as too. I think if the DB pokes the ball out, it's not a drop.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 10:11 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ross, too little too late. I hope he stays a Bengal forever and suffers equally.

Why is it too little, too late? He hasn't even played through half his contract if his 5th year option is picked up. And it's not like him playing well would have made the Bengals a playoff contender the past two seasons anyway.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He leads the league in passes dropped too:

http://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=232

So? Dropped passes are fine as long as the player is producing.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Is it just my phone, or is your Alien sig not working? Always thought it was one of the best on the board btw.

yeah I see a sad robot lol    it makes me sad.   I guess whatever was hosting those imagines is gone now?   I believe trademark had made that one  (or whoever the sig master was here)
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 02:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: So? Dropped passes are fine as long as the player is producing.

Only if he's "producing" enough to offset his drops.  Which he's not.  Dropped passes kill drives.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 02:12 PM)Roland Wrote: Only if he's "producing" enough to offset his drops.  Which he's not.  Dropped passes kill drives.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's leading the league in receiving yards and tied for the lead in receiving TDs. How is that not producing enough?
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 02:12 PM)Roland Wrote: Only if he's "producing" enough to offset his drops.  Which he's not.  Dropped passes kill drives.

Wthat would be producing enough to offset his drops?
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 03:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He's leading the league in receiving yards and tied for the lead in receiving TDs. How is that not producing enough?

Because PFF stands for Post Faulty Findings. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 02:06 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Wthat would be producing enough to offset his drops?

3 catches and 7 touchdowns on every pass play.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What will his statistics be when AJ Green comes back? Will AJ Green come back to this team?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 09:28 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What will his statistics be when AJ Green comes back? Will AJ Green come back to this team?

Of course.

Reply/Quote
JR is garbage.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Reversion to the mean today.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: John Ross is leading the league in receiving yards with 270.  

He is on pace to finish with 2160 yds, 24 tds, and 24.5 yards per catch breaking the following records

Receiving yards in a season.....1964 Calvin Johnson '12
Receiving yards per game...…..129.0 Wes Chandler '92
Receiving tds………………………..23 Randy Moss '07
Yards per catch (min 50 rec)....24.0 Eddie Brown '88

What is the record for dropped passes?
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 06:01 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: What is the record for dropped passes?

Marvin sure wasn't going to let us find out.
Reply/Quote
One step forward, two steps back.

Let’s relax on the trade AJ silliness.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 03:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He's leading the league in receiving yards and tied for the lead in receiving TDs. How is that not producing enough?

After two games thanks entirely to one meaningless long touchdown reception in garbage time. 

(09-22-2019, 02:06 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Wthat would be producing enough to offset his drops?

Enough to produce wins instead of putting the team out of games in the first half so that he ends up padding his stats in the second half with meaningless receptions and touchdowns.

I'd like as much as anyone for Ross to turn out to be a great player.  I'd love to be wrong on this.  But if you look at the reality of his performance it's clear that if Green were starting Ross would have no more touches and no more touchdowns than in his previous games.  But he'd probably still be dropping 50% of his touches.
Reply/Quote
Ross is thinking too much again. Someone needs to slap the thinking out of his head to avoid more dropsies.
Reply/Quote