Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross will be a Bengal
(04-28-2017, 11:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: You don't fix everything on a 6 win team with 1 pick. I will say though the 2nd and 3rd round will have some really good guys in them. I started looking through the guys left and honestly there are some really talented guys left. I think we address some areas of need tonight.

Well, it if he turns into the next Dion Sanders (at WR and not CB) having the fastest guy to ever wear an NFL uniform will be fun. Of course, he needs to stay healthy as Dion did so the jury is still out if he can and my big concern.

He was not my choice (especially when some great guys fell), but I hope he makes me look dumb and the Bengals FO and those fans who loved this pick geniuses.

I also know a draft is not one pick, we need to have a great day 2 and day 3 with 10 more picks to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:39 AM)mikey6866 Wrote: Ok weezy and shracerx.  Lets put your insiders to the test.  Both predicded ross prior to draft.  Tiebreaker is who we take in 2nd round.  Go.

If you read the thread I started, it was DAYS before his post, and it included a very accurate description of what they felt about Jordan Willis, who I was much higher on than they were but they still took in the 3rd.  As far as predicting the rest, there is too much conjecture based on who will still be there.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote