Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Join the Nick Vigil fan club!
Nick Vigil is the Man From Nantucket
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When God was creating the universe he set Nick Vigil aside because he was just too much
Nick Vigil killed Bin Laden with his mind on Sept 12 2001
Every natural disaster can be attributed to Nick Vigils tears
Nick Vigil could play for all 32 NFL teams at the same time if he wanted to.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil will be running in the Kentucky Derby with a horse on his back......he has 1:1 odds to win.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil is getting pissed because this thread is under stating his talents.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil hired a contractor to build houses in the backfield since he will be living there.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sharks watch Nick Vigil Week
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/16-Rookie-Minicamp-Highlights/c5577951-ec19-4b59-a76d-d245acd5fcfe

NIck looks freaky fast in this video. I know it's only like 2 reps in drills but I'm gonna call DROY
Reply/Quote
During the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain, Nick Vigil runs against the herd.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 05:59 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: During the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona Spain, Nick Vigil runs against the herd.

The bulls run from Nick Vigil.
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure Nick Vigil posted in this thread but i can't be sure because his powers are so great he could use them to make Kim Jong-il shove one of his nuclear warheads up his own ass and press detonate.  Therefore this could be deception to keep the board from exploding. Kinda like if Baby Jesus were to reveal himself without leaving any doubt it was in fact Baby Jesus.

[Image: little-jesus.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil's jersey will have a tiger-striped cape because........Nick Vigil!
Reply/Quote
When Nick Vigil pisses, he shatters porcelain urinals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All professional sports leagues and the IOC have recently updated their PED list to include Nick Vigil sweat.
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil enjoys making Bruce Banner angry.
Reply/Quote
Clark Kent 9 letters
Nick Vigil 9 letters
Not a coincidence
Reply/Quote
At Utah St, Nick Vigil was the long snapper and holder on an extra point attempt
Reply/Quote
On the next Madden release you can go to 99 on player attributes, but with a cheat code you can set them to Nick Vigil.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil makes these lame posts almost plausible.

I gotta wonder if Nick Vigil is reading this thread getting a kick out of it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 10:45 PM)CincyKid Wrote: At Utah St, Nick Vigil was the long snapper and holder on an extra point attempt

Utah State has closed shop now that Nick Vigil is gone.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Emanual Lamur called Nick Vigil to apologize for wearing 59 before him.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote