Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jonah Williams Requests Trade
(05-17-2023, 07:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: soonerpeace has more rep points than me, and all he says is random unsourced stuff. I guess being nice is what matters most

from now on I will not be abrasive. I will be nice and just say random things out of speculation. That should help boost my numbers

I have a close source within Paycor that tells me Chase Brown is the favorite for RB1

You have the same communication style as Fredtoast, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it can turn some people off.
And given some people have the ability to rep more points than others and likely don't care to change the rep points they give (it defaults to the max you can give), that can be why some are higher/lower than others.

You're right though, sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. That matters to some people.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 07:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: soonerpeace has more rep points than me, and all he says is random unsourced stuff. I guess being nice is what matters most

from now on I will not be abrasive. I will be nice and just say random things out of speculation. That should help boost my numbers

I have a close source within Paycor that tells me Chase Brown is the favorite for RB1

But is there a Message Board Points Catalog where our Points can be redeemed for merchandise.  I need a new Toaster.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 01:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You have the same communication style as Fredtoast, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it can turn some people off.
And given some people have the ability to rep more points than others and likely don't care to change the rep points they give (it defaults to the max you can give), that can be why some are higher/lower than others.

You're right though, sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. That matters to some people.

Yeah, Frank can be an asshole lol

But I still give him rep points when he has good posts, same with Soonerpeace.

I don't remember Fred ever giving me rep honestly and he just loved to derail threads, happy he is gone. Mellow
Reply/Quote

IDK what you're mad about. Both you and Sooner have 9 stars below your avatar; I have 0. WTH don't I have any stars? I'm nice, I contribute but I got bupkis for stars...Also, the Bengals are coming to visit bfine tomorrow. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 01:44 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Anton Harrison at LT, Walker Little at RT is what I'd guess while Robinson is out.
After that, I'd guess Robinson at LT, then either Little or Harrison at RT depending on how well Harrison has adjusted by that point.

We play the Jags and they will be competition for a playoff spot and seeding.

Jonah could really help them. Wonder if that had something to do with a deal not getting done. 
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK what you're mad about. Both you and Sooner have 9 stars below your avatar; I have 0. WTH don't I have any stars? I'm nice, I contribute but I got bupkis for stars...Also, the Bengals are coming to visit bfine tomorrow. 
[Image: 348298743_1298026790788884_7422758441210...e=646CE8E5]

Told you! Now can I get a star or 2? 

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2023, 04:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: 348298743_1298026790788884_7422758441210...e=646CE8E5]

Told you! Now can I get a star or 2? 

You get tiger eyes because you rank higher than the stars

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2023, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: You get tiger eyes because you rank higher than the stars

Ha ha bfine taken to school
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2023, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: You get tiger eyes because you rank higher than the stars

Well, that's kind of you to say, but stars rule.

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 05:30 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: As Kelsey said yes that was true. No there were obvious negotiations that’s a given. It was obviously evolving. Just admit you were wrong. Posters on here don’t like it when people that bring info that’s solid gets harassed word to the wise.

You claimed the Bengals would trade Williams multiple times. False.

You claimed the Bengals had a deal done with the Jags. False.

You claimed Williams “came around” and then admitted you didn’t know because you hadn’t heard which indicates your previous statement was more BS.

What solid info are you referring to?
Reply/Quote
To be fair Jonah was close to being traded. It fell through and didnt happen but the Bengals and Jags were negotiating that trade.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2023, 05:30 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: As Kelsey said yes that was true. No there were obvious negotiations that’s a given. It was obviously evolving. Just admit you were wrong. Posters on here don’t like it when people that bring info that’s solid gets harassed word to the wise.

(05-22-2023, 01:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed the Bengals would trade Williams multiple times. False.

You claimed the Bengals had a deal done with the Jags. False.

You claimed Williams “came around” and then admitted you didn’t know because you hadn’t heard which indicates your previous statement was more BS.

What solid info are you referring to?

As Eric Cartman would say:  "I Love you guys."  Attitude
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2023, 02:40 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

As Eric Cartman would say:  "I Love you guys."  Attitude

As my mother used to say, "Y'all need to stop fighting/arguing or I'll turn this car around and no one is getting ice cream!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2023, 01:57 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: To be fair Jonah was close to being traded. It fell through and didnt happen but the Bengals and Jags were negotiating that trade.

The whole NFL universe knows it just not onceithoughtiknewsomething. I messaged several on here long before it was public. They’ve verified.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Put this thread outta it's misery.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2023, 04:39 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: The whole NFL universe knows it just not onceithoughtiknewsomething. I messaged several on here long before it was public. They’ve verified.

(05-06-2023, 10:17 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: They had a deal with the Jags ( as reported) for Jonah

(05-07-2023, 11:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: You are right. There is no deal until there is a deal. They came close to a deal.

(05-06-2023, 06:30 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Actually it was Jonah who came around.

(05-06-2023, 07:46 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: But either they decided not to be Santa Claus or he came around. I haven’t heard.

They had a deal. They didn’t have a deal. Jonah came around. You don’t know if Jonah came around.

As a rule of thumb, I give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. You have proven otherwise multiple times. Unequivocally. You make up stuff. No one reported they had a deal with the Jags except you. Your proof of said deal were reports of multiple teams showing interest. Conway’s reports only confirms an interest which we knew about long before the draft. Hell, even you admitted they never had a deal as you erroneously claimed.

It isn’t a question of whether or not you make stuff up. Again, you have proven multiple teams that you unequivocally do. The question is how much and how often you make stuff up.
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2023, 08:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They had a deal. They didn’t have a deal. Jonah came around. You don’t know if Jonah came around.

As a rule of thumb, I give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. You have proven otherwise multiple times. Unequivocally. You make up stuff. No one reported they had a deal with the Jags except you. Your proof of said deal were reports of multiple teams showing interest. Conway’s reports only confirms an interest which we knew about long before the draft. Hell, even you admitted they never had a deal as you erroneously claimed.

It isn’t a question of whether or not you make stuff up. Again, you have proven multiple teams that you unequivocally do. The question is how much and how often you make stuff up.

LMAO.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2023, 09:13 PM)jason Wrote: Put this thread outta it's misery.

Reports are that they shook hands on a Deal to put this Thread out of it's Misery -however- those Reports have been disputed 

as being prematurely reported which means that No Deal can be confirmed at this time.  

Please consider the Reported "Thread outta Misery" Deal to be Unreported.

The Thread itself has been asked to comment and reportedly this Thread said "SHOOT ME !!!!"  Help
Reply/Quote
This thread is moot
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2023, 01:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You have the same communication style as Fredtoast, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it can turn some people off.

Tone policing is usually the last line of defense for people who want to be right despite being proven wrong.

I never pay much mind to tone policers tbh.
Reply/Quote