Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams from Booger McFarland
(09-22-2021, 01:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: Who cares about their wideouts. An elite QB as you told us from 2015-2019 makes the wideout. Not the other way around. They'll get their wideouts at the proper time of the rebuild. 

***Whispers*** Lions have scored more points this season then the Bengals with our elite wideouts.

Who cares about their OT’s? Certainly not me. They don’t play for the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Blah blah blah

Chase is a Bengal, and Sewell isn’t. The “Team Sewell” shit is ridiculous at this point.

But then again I’m talking to a guy with a sig pimping another team’s coach…

Most of us love Zim so I'm not sure what your point is. I forgot it was there until you brought it up in another thread. But again what does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who cares about their OT’s (when they are doing good)? Certainly not me. They don’t play for the Bengals.

Fixed.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: As i dont follow them at all and marvin jones jr left i dont know any right now lol

They have a bad ass TE that is helping my fantasy team win. 

And they drafted Armin Ra St. Brown I believe

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:43 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They have a bad ass TE that is helping my fantasy team win. 

And they drafted Armin Ra St. Brown I believe

Hockenson is really all they have on offense. A RB is currently 2nd after him in receiving yards.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hockenson is really all they have on offense. A RB is currently 2nd after him in receiving yards.

A RB? Shouldn't his main job be blocking for the line? OH wait, their line uses a RB blocking as a complimentary piece and not their "main" job. Wonder why they are able to do that?

And isn't Hockenson a TE? I tell you if I listened to some on this board who try me, I'd think neither of this was possible given the main roles folks established for TE's and RB's around here. Neither of which seemed to be running and catching.

I'm going back to reread some of the replies thrown at me for daring to say blocking isn't a RB and TE's "main" role.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hockenson is really all they have on offense. A RB is currently 2nd after him in receiving yards.

DeAndre Swift.

My flex player lol.

I knew they'd be playing catch up and that their line would be okay so Goff would be passing a lot. Has been working thus far.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: A RB? Shouldn't his main job be blocking for the line? OH wait, their line uses a RB blocking as a complimentary piece and not their "main" job. Wonder why they are able to do that?

And isn't Hockenson a TE? I tell you if I listened to some on this board who try me, I'd think neither of this was possible given the main roles folks established for TE's and RB's around here. Neither of which seemed to be running and catching.

I'm going back to reread some of the replies thrown at me for daring to say blocking isn't a RB and TE's "main" role.

You’re coming unglued, my man.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 01:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re coming unglued, my man.

Was there any lies told in my statement? I mean see pages 1-3 on roles ("main concepts") of RB's and TE's. 

If speaking truth is becoming unglued then so be it.

Reply/Quote
Either way. We see through the Lions example you so graciously pointed out, how TE's and RB's can shine the way we want ours to shine with a good Oline.

As far as I'm concerned, case closed. Point proven. Thank you for proving it.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Either way. We see through the Lions example you so graciously pointed out, how TE's and RB's can shine the way we want ours to shine with a good Oline.

As far as I'm concerned, case closed. Point proven. Thank you for proving it.

Proving what? They’re 0-2 lol. They probably wouldn’t be though if they had a WR with 155 yards and 2 TD’s.

Anyways, enough about the Lions. This is Jungle Noise. My apologies to those reading the the last couple pages who don’t give a shit about a Detroit team. I shouldn’t have taken the bait.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Proving what? They’re 0-2 lol. They probably wouldn’t be though if they had a WR with 155 yards and 2 TD’s.

Anyways, enough about the Lions. This is Jungle Noise. My apologies to those reading the the last couple pages who don’t give a shit about a Detroit team. I shouldn’t have taken the bait.

They've scored more points then us sooo.... they wouldn't be if they had OUR defense is what you really mean to say.

This is all on topic tho. A good oline changes rb's and te's main roles...... All of which is being discussed.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:09 PM)jj22 Wrote: They've scored more points then us sooo.... they wouldn't be if they had OUR defense is what you really mean to say.

This is all on topic tho. A good oline changes rb's and te's main roles...... All of which is being discussed.

Yeah, you’re right, our win had nothing to do with the record setting performance by our rookie WR. It was all the defense. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, you’re right, our win had nothing to do with the record setting performance by our rookie WR. It was all the defense. Ninja

I'll credit the kicker (who we wouldn't have a win if not for)..... But now we are off topic.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:22 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'll credit the kicker (who we wouldn't have a win if not for)..... But now we are off topic.

LOL

Holy shit, you really hate you some Chase!

Reply/Quote
I have no problem with Chase. He's gotten over his drops and I couldn't be happier as a fan. I have a problem with Burrow only lasting a half of a game before being reinjured.

The kicker tho won us the game. There's no reason to deny that.

Reply/Quote
Jonah was pretty good against Minnesota. One bad game against an elite defensive line isn't the end of the world. It's perhaps unfortunate that he might have to face another one immediately thereafter though.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I have no problem with Chase. He's gotten over his drops and I couldn't be happier. I have a problem with Burrow only lasting a half of a game before being reinjured.

Sure, we all do (some of you act like you’re alone in that), but drafting Sewell wouldn’t have prevented it. Our OT’s were great in that game.

Right now I think the main criticism towards the team should be for not having a better backup plan at center if Hopkins wasn’t ready. He looked better against Chicago, but him and XSF have been the weak links so far. Had they brought in another center they could have slid Hopkins to OG once he was ready and maybe even cut XSF.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: LOL

Holy shit, you really hate you some Chase!

(09-22-2021, 02:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I have no problem with Chase. He's gotten over his drops and I couldn't be happier as a fan. I have a problem with Burrow only lasting a half of a game before being reinjured.

To be fair, Chase had a good game against Minn, but if not for the defense forcing a fumble in OT, the Bengals are 0-2 as well.

Plenty of paths to a losing season.

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2021, 02:32 PM)jj22 Wrote: I have no problem with Chase. He's gotten over his drops and I couldn't be happier as a fan. I have a problem with Burrow only lasting a half of a game before being reinjured.

There’s also no reason to deny that most teams would kill for a performance from a rookie WR like Chase gave us. I’m not taking anything away from our defense, or from McPherson, or anyone else when I say that. It’s just a fact.

Reply/Quote