Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones Pleads guilty
(05-17-2017, 12:32 PM)treee Wrote: No telling. There's still no standardized system suspensions, which is ridiculous.

It really is. He could avoid suspension...or maybe the Rooney family gets in Goodell's ear and gets Adam suspended for the season.

Hard telling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 07:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It really is. He could avoid suspension...or maybe the Rooney family gets in Goodell's ear and gets Adam suspended for the season.

Hard telling.

Goodell might play it smart and not suspend him at all....

Then we are completely screwed. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Adam sucked last year too, don't forget that. Damn cloud. Whatever

No he did not.

Actually Pac was still pretty damn good last year.  He only allowed 6.1 yards per target in '16.  I have not seen the full rankings yet, but that would have been 12th in the league in 2015.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 08:44 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No he did not.

Actually Pac was still pretty damn good last year.  He only allowed 6.1 yards per target in '16.  I have not seen the full rankings yet, but that would have been 12th in the league in 2015.

Still not as good as the year before. I saw him get beat quite a few times stat man Fred...

Him and Dre switched places from the year before.

I think he is falling off and it would be a good time to move on and get these young CB's meaningful snaps.

Shaw was good last year and both WJ3 and Dennard are talented dudes. Also like Kevarae (spelling) Russell and Benwikere.
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 12:32 PM)treee Wrote: No telling. There's still no standardized system suspensions, which is ridiculous.

Yes it is.  They suspend some players for certain activity and then let others get away with the same thing.

People in charge of NFL disciplin are childish and too chicken to admit they play favorites.  

Disciplin is only effective if the people handing out the disciplin are honest and consistent.  When the people in charge stop following rules then they can't expect the players to have any respect for the rules either. 
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still not as good as the year before.

Yes I agree with that.  But that is not what you said at all.  Not even close.

This is the problem Pac has to deal with all the time.  People exaggerrating and telling lies on him just because they don't like him.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 10:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes I agree with that.  But that is not what you said at all.  Not even close.

This is the problem Pac has to deal with all the time.  People exaggerrating and telling lies on him just because they don't like him.

Poor pac.  Having to deal with people exaggerating and telling lies on and about him.  Those are problems you have to deal with when you continuously cause problems and put yourself in those positions.  But you go right on defending him Fred 

I think pac needs a new nickname.

Otter.  His name is otter, and he likes the police blotter
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 11:08 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Otter.  His name is otter, and he likes the police blotter

[Image: HQWjzuy.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 11:08 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Poor pac.  Having to deal with people exaggerating and telling lies on and about him.  Those are problems you have to deal with when you continuously cause problems and put yourself in those positions.

So what is your point?

You think it is okay to tell lies and exaggerations on Pac?

Okay to tell lies to get a guy arrested?
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So what is your point?

Sow...reap.  Right or wrong, fair or not, he is in a web he spun. 
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-17-2017, 11:17 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: he does give back to the community...       but anything he does wrong gets blown way out of proportion because of his past.

By past, do you mean recent past, or make it rain past?  Jones can't go a single offseason without acting the fool and getting arrested.  It's an annual event, and one that the fans are rightfully tired of.  The league will also take note of Jones' clownish antics, and a suspension will be forthcoming.  Make no mistake, the suspension will be well deserved.  The team has CB depth.  It will be tested once Jones receives his unpaid vacation.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So what is your point?

Where did I say any of that? My point is he has done enough, of his volition, to get the rap he gets. Neither one of you get it. But you just seem to troll every post about him just to argue.

(05-21-2017, 05:21 PM)McC Wrote: Sow...reap.  Right or wrong, fair or not, he is in a web he spun. 

Indeed. McC gets it
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 05:21 PM)McC Wrote: Sow...reap.  Right or wrong, fair or not, he is in a web he spun. 

(05-21-2017, 07:21 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Where did I say any of that?  My point is he has done enough, of his volition, to get the rap he gets.  Neither one of you get it.  But you just seem to troll every post about him just to argue.

Indeed. McC gets it

It is what Fred does and his stat was meaningless too.

A stat about how many yards per catch a CB allows doesn't show if the CB is good or bad.

If a CB continually gets beat in a game for low yardage he still sucks.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 05:42 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote:  Jones can't go a single offseason without acting the fool and getting arrested.  It's an annual event, and one that the fans are rightfully tired of. 

Complete lie.

Jones has been arrested once in the last 10 years (Maybe twice)
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2017, 07:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A stat about how many yards per catch a CB allows doesn't show if the CB is good or bad.

If a CB continually gets beat in a game for low yardage he still sucks.

I completely disagree.  A CB that gets beat deep is worse than a CB who does not.  "Yards per target" is a very good way to measure CB play.

But just to make you happy, tell me what stat you think is the best measure for a CB.
Reply/Quote

So you are unable to tell "right" from "wrong", yet you criticize Adam for doing things you call "wrong"?
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are unable to tell "right" from "wrong", yet you criticize Adam for doing things you call "wrong"?

What?  How can you take such simple statements and...Right, you're you.

Sue me, but when bad guys get badly treated, I don't get too upset about it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2017, 03:43 PM)McC Wrote: Sue me, but when bad guys get badly treated, I don't get too upset about it.

So you have no problem iof someone retaliates against the police that told these lies about Pac?

Liars deserve whatever they get, right?  
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2017, 08:31 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So you have no problem iof someone retaliates against the police that told these lies about Pac?

Liars deserve whatever they get, right?  

No one escapes Karma.

Reply/Quote