Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jones on his way out or to at least reduced pay
Nice, although I still think Kirkpatrick is our 4th best corner behind Jones.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I wonder what his market is outside the Bengals. Does anybody still see him as a starter? Maybe reduced role, backup, returner is his new niche wherever he might go. If so, would he prefer to be that here or elsewhere?

Always felt like he left it all out there on the field, has always played with a lot of passion and fire, albeit probably too emotional at times.

He looked really good as a returner last year. He could probably play two, three more years just doing that.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Well theres 5 million dollars Brown will not spend...

[Image: 1*ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Was great having him on the team brought stability to the CB spot when we was thin there at one time. Good luck in the future with whatever you chose to do maybe with Zim and the Vikings. Would like to see him return to return punts and kicks if its in the cards. Hate to see him returning punts and kicks against us.
Reply/Quote
I wanted to keep him. Hopefully he comes back cheap. But with 11 draft picks we will have some turnover.

35 and coming off a broken back... Good time to look for other options
Reply/Quote
Makes a ton of sense. There's no way they can deny Jackson a starting spot. He looks like a star in the making.

I appreciate all Adam did for the team. In many ways, he was the heart of this team for a good number of years. He may not always make great decisions behavior-wise, but he was a relentless worker and freak athlete.
Reply/Quote
Great news ! Now crossing fingers they show MJ the door next and Bodine.
Reply/Quote
Finally !

Very happy about this move by FO and would like thank them.

It is well documented over the years that I am not a fan of his antics off the field or on it during playoff debacle for that matter.

But if he is MB's boy and stays loyal to him and comes back on the cheap ? He could help out with cap and as experienced back up plus as a punt returner as well.

No problem with me either way, yet prefer he leaves.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Who is this team and what have they done with the real Bengals?

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 01:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who is this team and what have they done with the real Bengals?

Not sure but sure am thankful. 

Cutting players or asking to restructure is sounding rather professional. 

Not much to dislike here.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 04:44 PM)phil413 Wrote: The Hills are alive with the sound of sweet sweet music!

I just realized your signature says we need a fart. 
Reply/Quote
I just hope they plan on using this money somewhere.

Like a free agent O lineman maybe?
Reply/Quote
I would like to see us just cut ties here and draft a younger guy to add to the secondary. We have enough $$ tied up in CB's. I could see us taking a guy hopefully not before rd 2 this year!!
Reply/Quote
He will be back,nobody is going to pay him starter money,not even the browns
Reply/Quote
He will actually be one of our free agent signings for 3 mill
Reply/Quote
Why is it the optimist come out to whoop on the pessimist to prove a point of superiority? Can’t we all just get along
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 08:37 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Nice, although I still think Kirkpatrick is our 4th best corner behind Jones.

If this team is smart (which, as we all know, they're not  Whatever) they'd have Kirkpatrick on the trade block and get whatever they can for him. 
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 02:33 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I just hope they plan on using this money somewhere.

Like a free agent O lineman maybe?

Easy, bro.  We already got Bobby Hart.  Only so many roster spots, lol.
Reply/Quote
Im ok with this. Clearly not the corner he was 3 seasons ago. Moving forward with Dre, WJ3, and Dennard is the move.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I do have to wonder how much this increases the chances of a CB being the pick at 12.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote