Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Josh Gordon
He's still young and if he's even half as good as he once was we'd have best duo in football
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 07:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Idk man. What strike is this for him? I wanted to trade for him this offseason, but the guy obviously has a serious addiction. Goodell was already reluctant to reinstate him, so you have to figure he's out for at least the year.

So then you have a guy presumably trying to make a comeback in 2017 who hasn't played since 2014. If he makes one wrong move, he's gone yet again, and he hasn't shown any inkling of hope that he "gets it".

Normally I'm down for these types of moves, but I don't have any faith in the guy at this point. Not worth the headache.

this isn't a strike this isn't the league telling him to do something as a result of a failed test or anything this is a decision he made.

From my understanding he could have played this sunday full reinstatement but he chose rehab instead.

There might have been a reason but it wasn't because he got a strike from the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2016, 11:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: this isn't a strike this isn't the league telling him to do something as a result of a failed test or anything this is a decision he made.

From my understanding he could have played this sunday full reinstatement but he chose rehab instead.

There might have been a reason but it wasn't because he got a strike from the league.

The reports from inside the Browns is that he would not have done this if he didn't slip up. Which could cause the NFL to demand a test. With where he is at in the program they can demand a test at any time, which I'd guess they did upon hearing this news. The guy has been in the league for 5 years or so and has been nothing but a distraction.
Reply/Quote