Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
Chase the Turtle

[Image: il_1140xN.1429151675_ifpg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hoping the Bengals don't "turtle up" and select Sewell or trade back a few spots if there is another OL they value highly.

But really like all 3 players being debated, but we are so weak at OL it has to be addressed imo.

Will be happy either way though, unless Bengals pull another John Ross which caused me to immediately leave the PBS draft party unhappy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 10 5/8" hands. Jerome Simpson would be jealous 

Why would Simpson be jealous? Did Jerome always want smaller hands?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 11:01 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why would Simpson be jealous? Did Jerome always want smaller hands?

You know what they say. Bigger hands roll bigger blunts
Reply/Quote
Chase at 5...Pitts at 5...Trade down get Waddle/Smith WR...Trade out of first round and get Terrace Marshall WR for the first pick in the second round.. No matter who we get I will root for them 1st round pick to the 7th round. If we do trade out of the first round I want a ton of picks in rounds 2 and 3....I know not very likely trading out of the first round.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown looking over Jerome Simpson's measurables...

[img][/img]
Reply/Quote
The only one I would be disappointed in is trading down unless it was an absurdly stupid trade for the other team. Which won't happen. We need all of the best players we can get and choosing the player you think is the best is the way to do that.

That said...I like turtles.
Reply/Quote
Have been on the Chase train through the process but not at all to hopefully pick up a stud lineman in Sewell either. If a trade down can be coup for the Bengals Ned they cash those chips I’m for that as my third option.
I also like turtles.
Reply/Quote
I would say Pitts, but guessing he is gone. Then tough choice, but I would go Chase as I think we can find a solid RT in this draft in round 2.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Team Sewell, take the man child and move on. On a side note, if you are taking him at five then plug him in at LT right away, move Williams to RT (he played there in college), move Reiff to RG (he said he would), Hopkins back at Center, 2nd or 3rd rounder or a fight for LG. The line is immediately upgraded, there will be some growing pains on the left side but the right side will will be solid.

Option 2...trade down...IF Sewell, Chase and Pitts are there at 5 then trade with Detroit...take any pick/s they offer....Why? Because you are not gonna miss with that 7th pick. Most likely going to end up with Pitts. Ideally trade down and Detroit wants a QB or Pitts. Then Sewell or Chase are still there at 7.
Reply/Quote
I have vouched for Chase, but I also really want Sewell. So I went with Turtles.
Reply/Quote
I go Pitts, then Chase, then Sewell. What's best for Joe is Sewell.

I'm more convinced that Pitts and Chase are elite than Sewell is.
Reply/Quote
I think this draft is going to be like no other. I think COVID will be responsible for some teams to be brazen and do trades we rarely see, just a hunch.
Reply/Quote
Sewell would be my choice but put any of those 3 in a Bengals uniform & I'm happy.

But the line play has to be fixed one way or another.
Reply/Quote
Kyle Pitts... For now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
wow. can't believe how close the poll is.
Reply/Quote
Chase, Not even close either....
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 07:37 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Team Sewell, take the man child and move on.  On a side note, if you are taking him at five then plug him in at LT right away, move Williams to RT (he played there in college), move Reiff to RG (he said he would), Hopkins back at Center, 2nd or 3rd rounder or a fight for LG.  The line is immediately upgraded, there will be some growing pains on the left side but the right side will will be solid.

Option 2...trade down...IF Sewell, Chase and Pitts are there at 5 then trade with Detroit...take any pick/s they offer....Why?  Because you are not gonna miss with that 7th pick.  Most likely going to end up with Pitts.  Ideally trade down and Detroit wants a QB or Pitts.  Then Sewell or Chase are still there at 7.

We took the man child a few years back a 20 year old guard named Jordan, which is why Sewell makes me nervous (poor game against only competition) . My other concern is TWO Prima donna's that want LT money in the future, an argument I have not heard. The best rated lineman to come out of Alabama and the the top Prospect to play LT for decades. Bengals will not win that game down the road, one will stay the other will be gone.
That being would be esatic with Sewell/ Marshall-Bateman or Pitts-Chase/ Jenkins or next best OT.

By the way I have not given up on Jordan, He is now at the age where the maturity should kick in, and had a year with the Big Wllie, lol.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:48 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sewell hands down no question. I’ve stayed off the board pretty much this offseason and haven’t done my usual 289 Mock Drafts leading up to draft day. So I’ve missed out on the great Sewell Vs Chase debate. As well as other topics discussed but I will say this. Every damn year not even 1/4 way into the season we are ALL ready to trade anyone we have for an OL player. Every year we pound the table all season about how the line sucks and it’s the obvious problem. Then comes draft day (Hell Yeah) and everyone wants the shinny new toy. I’m saying stop the insanity and fix the FN line already!!!

Give me Sewell or give me death!!!! Naw but seriously I’ll take Pitts then Chase if Sewell is gone. Happy Draft Day Everyone!!  Drunk already

wisdom born out of the experience of watching an incedibly o line year after year after year
Reply/Quote
Sewell
Chase
Some other 1st round OLineman
Pitts

That order.
Reply/Quote