Poll: What Do You Want to Happen Tommorow Night
Draft Sewell
Draft Chase
Draft Pitts
Trade Down (other)
I Like Turtles
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Head Count: Who Do You Want Tomorrow Night? (PLEASE VOTE)
I'm ok with all three of Chase, Pitts, or Sewell. If it's between those three I go Chase because of the connection he already has established with Burrow.

The best option though is to trade down though and get multiple picks. The Defense has multiple needs still( even though we spent a lot of money on it in the off-season) and IOL scares the living shit out of me( Jordan gives me nightmares). It's a deep draft for IOL and DL particularly in the 2nd/3rd Rds. The Bengals should take advantage of it and improve those area's on the team.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
[Image: BQFJSIO4VDODD5VBCZXW45TNHI.jpg]

I like Unicorns
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we're going Pitts, trade back to later in the first where most of the #2 receivers go.

Mellow

Personally, I'd prefer we trade back a few spots, take a top rated tackle and use the extra picks to shore up guard and WR.
Reply/Quote
Sewell hands down no question. I’ve stayed off the board pretty much this offseason and haven’t done my usual 289 Mock Drafts leading up to draft day. So I’ve missed out on the great Sewell Vs Chase debate. As well as other topics discussed but I will say this. Every damn year not even 1/4 way into the season we are ALL ready to trade anyone we have for an OL player. Every year we pound the table all season about how the line sucks and it’s the obvious problem. Then comes draft day (Hell Yeah) and everyone wants the shinny new toy. I’m saying stop the insanity and fix the FN line already!!!

Give me Sewell or give me death!!!! Naw but seriously I’ll take Pitts then Chase if Sewell is gone. Happy Draft Day Everyone!! Drunk already
Reply/Quote
Championships are won on both sides of the lines...
Reply/Quote
This poll is highly offensive. By specifically mentioning turtles you have ignored other reptiles such as alligators, crocodiles and snakes. Educate yourself.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Championships are won on both sides of the lines...

[Image: quote-at-the-end-of-the-game-the-team-wi...-70-87.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Championships are won on both sides of the lines...

Interesting since the game is played between the lines.
Reply/Quote
I am with team Sewell. I think he would have the biggest impact on the W-L column for this season and seasons to come.
Reply/Quote
https://images.app.goo.gl/fPx6zv5srHXDci6Y7

and Sewell

or Chase

or Pitts.

Dang. I like turtles and all these dudes. What really is gonna matter is what we do rounds 2-7
Reply/Quote
I hope Chase is there for them
If not then Pitts has jumped Sewell on my (who cares what you think) board.
Just getting a feeling that Sewell is not going to be an elite LT. If they take him then I hope I’m wrong.

All this talk about turtles has me craving some soup...
Reply/Quote
Sewell. I've already pledged to buy an authentic jersey from the Pro Shop- and gifts for my friends and fam for the rest of the year- if they pick him.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: BQFJSIO4VDODD5VBCZXW45TNHI.jpg]

I like Unicorns

Did they use a miniature toy football that game?  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:26 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: New rule:  If you like both a player but you also love turtles, then select your player in the poll and comment with your favorite picture of turtle.  That way we see a turtle pic we'll know that's a turtle lover and a fan of the NFL draft.

Note: Any turtle is acceptable.

[Image: 14952__turtle_l.jpg]

Well, I was a 90’s kid so that one’s easy...

[Image: f313f4adb6eb1c003f3375d4fe690f29.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did they use a miniature toy football that game?  Shocked

I dunno.  It looks like Surtain is ball hawking his teammate.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: BQFJSIO4VDODD5VBCZXW45TNHI.jpg]

WHEN YOU REACH THE HEAVENS! 
Reply/Quote
Team O-line vis-a-vis Sewell.

Chase is short term thinking, instant gratification pick.
Sewell is building a foundation that reaches into the future.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
This is a no brainer.CHASE,of course.This guy will be an immediate contributor in a big way.Not so with Sewell.An Elite WR is more valuable than a TE.Elite Wide Receivers will be gone after the first round.Not so with O-Lineman.Probably one of deepest Elite O-lineman class ever.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did they use a miniature toy football that game?  Shocked

10 5/8" hands. Jerome Simpson would be jealous 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2021, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 10 5/8" hands. Jerome Simpson would be jealous 

And they look bigger than that.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote