Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for the record
Today, January 8th is the anniversary of the Bengals / Steelers playoff game.

Perfect time for the Bengals to "right that wrong" tomorrow, I guess. Smirk

I'll be watching at a friend's house with a bunch of people and don't know when I will get back to be on the board after the game. So I just leave this here with let the best team win, let's not have any injuries (or dirty play) on either side, and hopefully the winner can go on and win it all.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Today, January 8th is the anniversary of the Bengals / Steelers playoff game.

Perfect time for the Bengals to "right that wrong" tomorrow, I guess.  Smirk

I'll be watching at a friend's house with a bunch of people and don't know when I will get back to be on the board after the game. So I just leave this here with let the best team win, let's not have any injuries (or dirty play) on either side, and hopefully the winner can go on and win it all.

Rock On

Hear, hear! 
Reply/Quote
It's a good thing this game is on Saturday. If I had to wait one more day it would do me in. I don't know why I give this much of a shit about something that literally doesn't affect my life outside of paying for tickets but I do this time. Sucks. Anyway, hopefully they play football instead of that hockey game that broke out last time.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It's a good thing this game is on Saturday. If I had to wait one more day it would do me in. I don't know why I give this much of a shit about something that literally doesn't affect my life outside of paying for tickets but I do this time. Sucks. Anyway, hopefully they play football instead of that hockey game that broke out last time.

Right with you on that.

I've tried to not be, well, "me" watching games the last couple years but they always drag me back in!  Smirk

And win or lose I still have to come to work on Monday.

Unless I hit the Powerball.   Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Today, January 8th is the anniversary of the Bengals / Steelers playoff game.

Rock On

It is nice to see you rooting for the Bengals, we always knew you were a closet fan. For me, I will be down in the rain so no boards and likely not home until late. I hope for no injuries as well, but I have bad vibes this game maybe worse than the last one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is nice to see you rooting for the Bengals, we always knew you were a closet fan. For me, I will be down in the rain so no boards and likely not home until late. I hope for no injuries as well, but I have bad vibes this game maybe worse than the last one.

Yes, but you routinely root for injuries on the opposing team.

Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, but you routinely root for injuries on the opposing team.

Cool

If I do this routinely, you should be able to find 5 to 10 examples Ninja  Happy hunting ThumbsUp

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 02:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Right with you on that.

I've tried to not be, well, "me" watching games the last couple years but they always drag me back in!  Smirk

And win or lose I still have to come to work on Monday.

Unless I hit the Powerball.   Cool

[Image: tumblr_loep9spxM91qcwtdzo1_400.gif]

[Image: full]

That's my ticket punk! Tongue

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Rock On

Impossible because Mike Mitchell's playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 03:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: tumblr_loep9spxM91qcwtdzo1_400.gif]

[Image: full]

That's my ticket punk! Tongue

I am more than willing to split the winnings.   Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2016, 06:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am more than willing to split the winnings.   Cool

[Image: 200_s.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Rock On
Steeler fans don't have friends   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:46 PM)Bengalsrob Wrote: Steeler fans don't have friends   Hilarious

Smirk

Off to view the game and hopefully not get too stressed out!

Have fun and be safe everyone!
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 09:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: Smirk

Off to view the game and hopefully not get too stressed out!

Have fun and be safe everyone!

So much for not getting stressed out.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:38 AM)Beaker Wrote: So much for not getting stressed out.

Honestly I did not.  I was disappointed that the officials seemed to allow Burfict to jaw and hit and do whatever with no fouls called...but he redeemed himself in the end.

Most amazing end to a game I have ever seen.

Ever.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honestly I did not.  I was disappointed that the officials seemed to allow Burfict to jaw and hit and do whatever with no fouls called...but he redeemed himself in the end.

Most amazing end to a game I have ever seen.

Ever.

This dumbest thing I saw was Dunlap throw down Touss after having tackled him, the ref runs over as Dunlap runs away and ignores him, and the refs taps him on the back to have a word with him. All that instead of throwing a flag. The refs tried to brush aside that stuff all game and it failed miserably - again. they should have threw a few PF flags in the first half to set the tone. Of course, they did throw a soft flag on foster for basically no reason in the first half.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 AM)6andcounting Wrote: This dumbest thing I saw was Dunlap throw down Touss after having tackled him, the ref runs over as Dunlap runs away and ignores him, and the refs taps him on the back to have a word with him. All that instead of throwing a flag. The refs tried to brush aside that stuff all game and it failed miserably - again. they should have threw a few PF flags in the first half to set the tone. Of course, they did throw a soft flag on foster for basically no reason in the first half.

This...x1000.

The officials blew it early.

But none of that mattered because Burfict / Jones showed their true colors and blew the game.

It was very sweet.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: This...x1000.

But none of that mattered because Burfict / Jones showed their true colors and blew the game.

It was very sweet.
I was saying to myself how surprised i was that burfict did do anything stupid and get flagged all game. 4 seconds later Hill fumbled. And you know what happened next. Cool
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: This...x1000.

It was very sweet.

It is simple, Jones and Burfict were awesome tonight. Hill cost us the game and bad news for you is Burfict will be back and he has that James Harrison mentality and a lot of money to pay fines. My prediction was the winner would limp away and that is what happened with AB concussed and Ben's shoulder injury t o name a couple.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is simple, Jones and Burfict were awesome tonight. Hill cost us the game and bad news for you is Burfict will be back and he has that James Harrison mentality and a lot of money to pay fines. My prediction was the winner would limp away and that is what happened with AB concussed and Ben's shoulder injury t o name a couple.

Burfict was dirty all night. Shazier made a HELL of a play to rip that ball away from hill and then Burfict showed why no one else wanted him on their team...he's out of control and doesn't listen to his coaches.

Oh...and Jones!   Hilarious  The same one calling for people's heads before the last time these two teams play can't keep his mouth shut to the officials for two minutes!

Bengals D players were jawing at the officials all game...it finally caught up to them.

But you are right that you got your wish and saw some Steelers injured.  Congrats?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote