Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just my evaluation right now
Pessimist--a person who tends to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.

Realist--a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:05 PM)McC Wrote: Pessimist--a person who tends to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen.

Realist--a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.

I addressed this earlier, the incorrect grammar is on me.

With this franchise, for me, it's hope and root for the best, but expect the worse.  Pessimist-Negative Nancy use the definition, you want, but I do NOT want to see them fail whatsoever.  I hope they go 18-1 and we see JB holding the Lombardi.

IF and WHEN that happens, they will rewrite their legacy/history just like the Eagles did, however the Eagles have won 3 NFL Championships (1948, 1949, 1960)
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 06:16 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I addressed this earlier, the incorrect grammar is on me.

With this franchise, for me, it's hope and root for the best, but expect the worse.  Pessimist-Negative Nancy use the definition, you want, but I do NOT want to see them fail whatsoever.  I hope they go 18-1 and we see JB holding the Lombardi.

IF and WHEN that happens, they will rewrite their legacy/history just like the Eagles did, however the Eagles have won 3 NFL Championships (1948, 1949, 1960)

FINALLY!

You can think whatever you want.  No one is saying you can't.  Just as long as you don't call yourself a "realist"
Reply/Quote
Anyone remember what the original topic of this thread was?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote