Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Tucker = MVP
EOM
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
NO doubt. Lets win and go 2 games up!
Reply/Quote
Ravens and Steelers had less than 100 hours to recover from their games on Sunday before they played tonight. I can't believe the players union allows this. I guess everyone agrees because they get a little more money.

And then they have to go into overtime. Those two teams beat hard on each other. This game may have a toll on them beyond this next week.

It is like a pitcher in baseball. A good starter can throw 100 pitches every 5 days all summer long. But if you push him past a certain threshold in just one game, even if it is only by 20 or 30 pitches, it can mess him up for weeks. Same thing if you try to use him on just 2 or 3 days rest. It can throw him off for a while.

Lets hope both teams still have dead legs in their next games.
Reply/Quote
How mad would folks be at Marvin if he called a game like either of those 2 HCs tonight?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How mad would folks be at Marvin if he called a game like either of those 2 HCs tonight?

Ida know, the Steelers had a backup QB and a kicker who was hardly automatic and the Ravens had Flacco.  Seems they both had their hands tied.
Reply/Quote
Felt bad rooting for the rats like that. I need a shower.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: How mad would folks be at Marvin if he called a game like either of those 2 HCs tonight?

This place would be going up in flames.

Ravens win despite failed fake FG and failed QB sneak on 4th down.

Steelers repeated failure on fourth down.  
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, the Steelers had a backup QB and a kicker who was hardly automatic and the Ravens had Flacco.  Seems they both had their hands tied.

Not just a back up QB, but a back up QB with only 3 days to prepare for the start.
Reply/Quote
If Pittsburgh had won the media would have been making Vicky out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread all over again. He didn't and so they'll make him out to be the next best thing to sliced bread that chokes.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Justin Tucker is a great kicker. He is on my fantasy despite his Raven status haha. I wish he wasn't a rivals kicker, too good!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Not just a back up QB, but a back up QB with only 3 days to prepare for the start.

And yet Tomlin wanted to lean on him rolling across his body rather than Bell.  Duh!
Reply/Quote
Agree with everyone here. Both coaches made questionable calls. Took 2 things away from this... 1. We are def. the best team in the division 2. Pittsburgh will struggle until Ben returns. Antonio Brown looked mortal with Vick at QB
Reply/Quote

Pretty mad. Unless they won, then not as mad.

I can tell you now, a ton of Steelers fans around me are not happy tonight. Not. At. All.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:30 AM)BengalintheCbus Wrote: Antonio Brown looked mortal with Vick at QB

Cranky, too. Dude already hates having Vick out there. That entire team chemistry is whacked until Ben comes back.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Justin Tucker is a great kicker. He is on my fantasy despite his Raven status haha. I wish he wasn't a rivals kicker, too good!

I've got the other great kicker.  Gostkowski.  He's scored me 18 points and 15 points in games already this year.  
Reply/Quote
Im just going to say the latest internet sensation phrase of the century, "F U C K the Steelers." 
Reply/Quote
Tomlin's been known to get greedy and go for it late on 4th down before. I remember a game at PBS years ago he did this and gave the Bengals another chance. The Bengals scored within the last 20 seconds on a Carson Palmer to Andre Caldwell TD pass.

It seems to me Tomlin gets cocky and thinks he can impose his will, rather than being rational and going with the percentages. It cost his team yet another game.

Thanks Mike!
Reply/Quote

Super mad, just like Steelers fans are at Tomlin, and Ravens fans are at Harbaugh.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Man I went to bed after Flacco was sacked on 4th down with like 2 mins left. Can someone give me run down of what happened that allowed Baltimore to regain possession and then to tie it?? Please?
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Ravens and Steelers had less than 100 hours to recover from their games on Sunday before they played tonight. I can't believe the players union allows this. I guess everyone agrees because they get a little more money.

And then they have to go into overtime. Those two teams beat hard on each other. This game may have a toll on them beyond this next week.

It is like a pitcher in baseball. A good starter can throw 100 pitches every 5 days all summer long. But if you push him past a certain threshold in just one game, even if it is only by 20 or 30 pitches, it can mess him up for weeks.  Same thing if you try to use him on just 2 or 3 days rest. It can throw him off for a while.

Lets hope both teams still have dead legs in their next games.

I was puzzled by your (factual) post until I read the last line. 

Absolutely!  Vick was scrambling a lot and doesn't seem to have that clock in his head (still!) about when to get rid of the ball.  He took a lot of hits.  If he keeps that up, I don't see him lasting for the games Vagiburger is going to be missing.  Who is behind Vick?  Landry Jones.  Now THAT would be fun to watch. 
Reply/Quote