Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC-Bills
Rooting for Bills, but Brady-Manning comparison? You gorgit someone who accomplished more in less time and owns Allen head to head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for putting up a thread. I miss the GD thread once the season ends, so anything to extend the experience is a plus.

Let's go Buffalo!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Damn I just realized Bills can’t win the SB due to that five year stat (no names) that has been posted repeatedly. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
RB 17 for the TD.

Reply/Quote
Bengals could use a running game like I’m seeing from both teams.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 09:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn I just realized Bills can’t win the SB due to that five year stat (no names) that has been posted repeatedly. LOL

Careful, if the Bills lose at any point he won't let you hear the end of it LOL
Reply/Quote
Buffalo with an impressive 17 1st downs that half. And doubles KC in TOP.
Reply/Quote
To bad a shot for every time Romo said "Systematically or Systematic" would have been a great drinking game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If that was Mahomes there would be flags all over the place.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn if we could run half as well as Buffalo is.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 10:35 PM)Synric Wrote: To bad a shot for every time Romo said "Systematically or Systematic" would have been a great drinking game.

He loves him some Spags

Reply/Quote
Going for the Bills mostly due to all the non-football players related or involved with the Chiefs.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Gonna be one hell of a fourth quarter.
Reply/Quote
Well I guess it’s been decided Allen and Mahimes is the big matchup despite Joe being 5-1 against them. I get Mahomes. Two Super Bowl wins.

Reply/Quote
Dumbasses.

Reply/Quote
They may be saved.

Reply/Quote
Stupid rule, but yeah....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Looked like a Brad Robbins punt.

Reply/Quote
Refs bailing out KC again.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the punting team was on the field when that flag was thrown.

Reply/Quote