BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
READER
PRATT
MCPHEARSON
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Game Bowl
(12-04-2022, 09:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Karras Cappa and Collins predicted Volson to become a top 5 guard in the NFL. Kid just keeps improving.

I had not heard that . . . good to know. You heard his name a lot early on . . . not so much lately and that's awesome for a young o-lineman.

Although I feel that this is 100% a team win and I'm a Perine fan . . . I still continue to be impressed by the decision making of our superstar QB and voted for Burrow.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Perine had runs of:
8 (Holding)

Congrats to him and the line. Burrow played fantastic as well but our RB #2 is something else. Score was closer than the game was, we were clearly better than them today.
Reply/Quote
I said it in the GD thread....burrow has ice water in his veins but perine was my MVP today. We expect Burrow to be above average but we dont expect a backup running back to carry the load and succeed
Reply/Quote
I love this team…different big contributors each week.

But Joe Burrow is a cold ***** man.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perine was outstanding.

Higgins was so clutch.

Reader allows the defense to do what the defense does.

Pratt turned the tide with that strip.

Money Mac was, well, money.

But, My God...Joe Burrow is insane.  He was the better QB on the field today.  They would have won by two scores if not for the incredibly stupid Jet Sweep to Trent Taylor and Boyd's dropped TD.  What a frigging game.  

Yep

I know woulda, coulda, shoulda, but this game very, very easily could have been 41-24 good guys.
Reply/Quote
Gotta go Burrow. Btw they’ve beaten the Chiefs three times in the same calendar and didn’t Mahomes have some kind of undefeated December record?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That Jet Sweep was going for big yards, Dunlap just made a good play on it.

You don't run it on 4th bleeping down, give up outside leverage to a DE, and not do another QB sneak!!! They needed six inches!  Wanted to hurt someone.  Thank GOD I don't have to listed to every talk show talk about Zac's horrible play calling.  They will forget that one. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: That Jet Sweep was going for big yards, Dunlap just made a good play on it.

Yep. Probably would have been a touchdown. I still like N-S running with just six inches to go.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Perine had a great game, but this one was easily Burrow for me. We needed those big plays he made with his legs in what was an extremely tight game. Should have another TD too if not for the brutal Boyd drop. 9 was fantastic today. He was the best player on the field in a game that had at least 2 Hall of Famers on the other sideline.

Also, shout out to Chase with 7 rec, 97 yards, and some HUGE 1st downs. Great 1st game back after a month off. I’m sure the OP just forgot to include him. ;)

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:58 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Yep. Probably would have been a touchdown. I still like N-S running with just six inches to go.

Yeah, but it's not like KC wouldn't have been expecting that..... they gambled, it didn't work.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Man. Pratt, Burrow, Perine all made plays.

Ossai made a big tackle.

Chase made plays.

The oline blocked great.

It was actually a sack. And definitely one of the biggest plays of the game.

Reply/Quote
Went with Burrow. That last throw was just flat out ridiculous
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
I went Perine as I appreciated his consistent play throughout the entire game.
Reply/Quote
The Pratt fumble absolutely changed the game but Burrow gets the ball for me. Great game and just stone cold in the collapsing pocket on 3rd and 11 to seal the deal. Add that he should have had another TD to his stat line (no thanks to Boyd). I'd also like to point out the line played amazing. The Bengals moved the ball at will and with a balanced attack. Running lanes open and a very good push in the run game. Burrow actually has time to survey the field. Some of his good runs come after scanning the field 3-5 seconds.
Reply/Quote
Burrow wins it for me, but man, Perine and Pratt were huge as well. A good problem to have when it's hard to give out a game ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:58 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Yep. Probably would have been a touchdown. I still like N-S running with just six inches to go.

Having watched the Bengals 1982 Super  Bowl, where they failed at 4 tries from 1st down at the 3 yard line, with three of those runs that were stopped for little or no gain, I don't mind trying different plays down there. At least make defenses thinking you might not run it straight up the middle, which I've also seen stopped too many times when teams know its coming.
Reply/Quote
The Pratt fumble was the play of the game.

Perine was a force again and well worthy of the vote. Plus he stiff armed that loud mouth Reid down like the little b!@+# he is as well.

Welcome back Money Mac.

Higgins was big time clutch too.

But Burrow seemed to want this one bad and went all in to get-r-done. Has beaten Mahomes 3 times within the last 12 months and gets my vote for completing the trifecta.

As for the Bowl in thread title, as in swirling down the toilet bowl. Reid's loud mouth gets that award.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hard to vote for one but for the love of God can we make Pratt and Perine permanent starters.

I’m all in on both.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Hard to vote for one but for the love of God can we make Pratt and Perine permanent starters.

I’m all in on both.

Uh, Pratt already is a starter…

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:06 PM)Garrus Wrote: Went with Burrow. That last throw was just flat out ridiculous

And, although this may be an unpopular perspective to many, hats off to Zac for having Burrow throw it. It was 3rd and 11 and KC had no more timeouts. A lot of coaches would have run the ball, kicked the FG for 3 points, go up 6, and then rely on the defense to stop the Chiefs. Zac showed a lot of balls to go for it, knowing that Mahomes was capable to leading this team downfield for a winning TD. It was very gutsy. Kind of Andy Reid-esque, given Reid went for the TD when it was 4th down and 3 yards to go and most coaches would have kicked the FG.
Reply/Quote