BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
READER
PRATT
MCPHEARSON
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Game Bowl
Burrow all day on this one. Perine/Pratt honorable mentions.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Perine, simply because he buried Justin Reid DH style.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I never vote Burrow because he could legitimately win it each week.

My non-Burrow POTG is Pratt.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Burrow.

Played point guard quarterback all game long. Super efficient, clutch when needed.

Honorable mention to Samaje. I was one of those who wanted his snaps to go to Evans. I think I even went as far as to predicting him as one of my preseason cuts. Glad to never be more wrong! What a weapon to have! They would be crazy to give Mixon the lion’s share of the snaps / gameplan going forward, in my opinion! Ease him back, RB by committee. 50-50. Samaje has more than earned it!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:38 PM)pally Wrote:

Perhaps Tyler Boyd wasn't the best choice..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps Tyler Boyd wasn't the best choice..

Everybody drops one now amd then. 
Reply/Quote
I voted Perine. Burrow is the man.
Reply/Quote
I really would like to split the game ball between Burrow and Perine. Burrow was surgical, but considering a lot of fan opinion on Perine coming into the year having a game like this against our biggest opponent of the season absolutely deserves recognition considering his expected pedigree.
Reply/Quote
Volson- Chris Jones is legit but Volson and the rest of the interior shut him down! Great game by the OLine!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
This was just a really good all around team effort.Perine is one tough dude.This was our greatest moment so far this year.Go Bengals!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Man I am so happy that Volson is turning out to be a great pick for us. And on the other side of the ball we had an Ossai sighting! If we can get production out of players who aren't that well known around the league, the sky is the limit. In that spirit, I voted for Samaje Perine. He just looked like a tank out there, running over player after player, 8 yard run after 8 yard run. I loved every minute of it.

Reply/Quote
So many worthy, but Joe B. beating Mahommes for 3rd time in 2022 is epic. The last throw to Tee was a great throw in a tight window and then great catch by Tee, if Boyd does not drop a easy TD catch, I think everyone would have voted for Joe.

It is so cool having a QB who shines in prime time, very hard to do against great teams like the Chiefs.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Zac gave his to

Pratt
Perine
Ossai
Higgins
Chase
Burrow (with a shout out to the OLine)

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Zac gave game balls to:

Pratt
Ossai
Perine
Chase
Tee
Burrow

Reply/Quote
I went with Perine. He sat the tone early with running physical with the intent of hurting anyone in his way!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:33 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I went with Perine. He sat the tone early with running physical with the intent of hurting anyone in his way!!!

Yeah, he doesn't care to cause you pain.  And I like that in a runner!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
How freakin good was this! What a win, Joe for me.
Reply/Quote
Tempted to go with Big Play Pratt but instead I cast my vote for Frank and the entire OL.

KC pressure rate Weeks 1-12: 25.7

Pressure rate vs. what is becoming one of the top OL's in the league: 15.6.

One sack (and that was a gimme by Joe). None for Jones.

And oh yeah, 150+ rushing, 4.5 ypc.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 08:29 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Tempted to go with Big Play Pratt but instead I cast my vote for Frank and the entire OL.

KC pressure rate Weeks 1-12:  25.7

Pressure rate vs. what is becoming one of the top OL's in the league:  15.6.

One sack (and that was a gimme by Joe).  None for Jones.

And oh yeah, 150+ rushing, 4.5 ypc.

On one of the ESPN reports, they said that there was no pressure on Burrow for 27 of his 31 passes.
Reply/Quote