BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
READER
PRATT
MCPHEARSON
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Game Bowl
I only went with Pratt because of that strip.. Kelce was trying to hang on for dear life and if he had just dropped to his knees ...Hindsight, eh? Pratt stripped it and recovered in one fluid motion.. Gotta love that one.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow, but there are some great options. Perine, Hilton, Lou, Karras.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I was tempted to give it to Perine, but you can't give it to anyone other than Burrow this week. That man has ice in his veins. That 3rd and 11 pass may have been the tightest window throw I've ever seen (or maybe the adrenaline from last night just hasn't worn off yet!)
Reply/Quote
It's CRIMINAL if Pratt doesn't win this poll. His play was THE turning point of the game!
Reply/Quote
I wanted to give it to Pratt for that fumble, but it has to go to Perine for getting the tough yards at 5 ypc and making the game easier for Burrow and the passing game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:45 PM)Science Friction Wrote: If we would have had this kind of offensive line play early in the season we would be the #1 seed.  Big hogs gettin' it done!!!!

If our long snapper didn’t get injured in the Pittsburgh game, we’d be the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
I vote for the Oline if i could. best game ive seen in years by the Oline.. gave Burrow time and solid run blocking and lack of sacks and penalties... but Burrow is my choice.. great game
Reply/Quote
Volson?
https://twitter.com/andrew_russell7/status/1599751737044135941?s=46&t=VtHx80EqySL6t_zbxs9YIA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I had to go with the QB. That last throw was impressive and he really had a great game.

Perine gets honorable mention. That dude is just all business. No flash or style points from him. Just hitting the hole hard every play and stiff arming chumps into the ground every week.
Reply/Quote
Well currently I do the Game Ball thread as few as other regular Threads in this forum. Perhaps someone else can take the lead on a new Weekly Thread.

A suggest the POTG Thread (Play Of The Game). Each week you can provide a list of plays and let folks vote.

For instance, we won this one so POTG could be;

Joe Burrow to Tee Higgins on 3rd and 11
Germane Pratt strip Fumble
Tee Higgins running over folks enroute to 12-yard TD
Joe Burrow 11 Yard TD run
Joseph Ossai sack on KC final drive

If we lost we could have went with:
Jet sweep on 4th and inches
Joe Burrow taking sack on 2nd and 4
CTB failing to stop JJSS on 4th and 4
Tyler Bord dropped TD.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Another tough one, Pratt and Perine were great, I voted for Samaje, but like Sled said if Germaine doesn't rip that ball out of
Kelce's hands we might of lost this game. Great running by Samaje, the bros with beards get the game balls. Burrow had a great
game though once again, was accurate and the OL was phenomenal, Ted contained maybe the best DT in the game in Chris Jones.

Great game guys, we are in fantastic position and I honestly could see this team winning out if we beat the Stains.

We can beat anybody right now with the way we are playing.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:24 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I was tempted to give it to Perine, but you can't give it to anyone other than Burrow this week. That man has ice in his veins. That 3rd and 11 pass may have been the tightest window throw I've ever seen (or maybe the adrenaline from last night just hasn't worn off yet!)

No, it was just insanely tight like you thought.

Reply/Quote
I went with other - Lou A
Reply/Quote