Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West
(10-15-2018, 04:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me know what Kanye's position is on gun control and the second amendment and I will be glad to answer your question.

Actually it was pointed out earlier that he stated legal gun ownership is not the problem the problem is illegal guns and you agreed with it. Do you still agree with that?

As to the cop killing African Americans he stated black on black crime is, at least, an equal issue than LEO's shooting minorities in the line of duty. Do you agree with that?

I get that you want to play (let's just hope your playing) obtuse now that you've been asked to share YOUR views on what he said instead of simply being able to classify it as a token negro spewing gibberish. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-15-2018, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually it was pointed out earlier that he stated legal gun ownership is not the problem the problem is illegal guns and you agreed with it. Do you still agree with that?

As to the cop killing African Americans he stated black on black crime is, at least, an equal issue than LEO's shooting minorities in the line of duty. Do you agree with that?

I get that you want to play (let's just hope your playing) obtuse now that you've been asked to share YOUR views on what he said instead of simply being able to classify it as a token negro spewing gibberish. 

90% of the country agrees that people should be able to legally own guns.  What is Kanye's idea to address the problem of gun violence?  Do you agree with it?

He never said black on black killings is at least an equal issue to LEOs shooting minorities.  All he said were that both happen.  How could anyone possibly disagree with that?

I am not "playing obtuse".  I am just pointing out that conservatives are panting over Kanye saying nothing meaningful.  I would agree with Trump if said these exact same things.  It would be like agreeing with him if he said that grass is green.  But since he tossed in red meat speaking points like "2nd amendment says we have the right to bear arms" and "blacks kill more blacks than police" the right is in love with him.

That is why the media was so hard on Kanye.  He fawned over Trump without once saying what made Trump great other than he is not a woman. If I missed something please tell me.  What exactly does Kanye say Trump has done that has even made a difference?

Now some questions for you.

Do you agree the 13th amendment should be repealed? 

Do you agree with Kanye's ideas on reducing gun violence?

Do you agree that taxpayers should foot the bill for the president to have a hydrogen powered plane because the President should have "The dopest shit"?  

Do you agree that wearing a MAGA hat gives people superpowers?
(10-15-2018, 07:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Do you agree that wearing a MAGA hat gives people superpowers?

I mean the first person to ever wear one became President with no experience whatsoever by trolling, Tweeting and name calling opponents on nationally televised debate stages, so I think you gotta give Kanye this one.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-15-2018, 07:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 90% of the country agrees that people should be able to legally own guns.  What is Kanye's idea to address the problem of gun violence?  Do you agree with it?

He never said black on black killings is at least an equal issue to LEOs shooting minorities.  All he said were that both happen.  How could anyone possibly disagree with that?

I am not "playing obtuse".  I am just pointing out that conservatives are panting over Kanye saying nothing meaningful.  I would agree with Trump if said these exact same things.  It would be like agreeing with him if he said that grass is green.  But since he tossed in red meat speaking points like "2nd amendment says we have the right to bear arms" and "blacks kill more blacks than police" the right is in love with him.

That is why the media was so hard on Kanye.  He fawned over Trump without once saying what made Trump great other than he is not a woman. If I missed something please tell me.  What exactly does Kanye say Trump has done that has even made a difference?

Now some questions for you.

Do you agree the 13th amendment should be repealed? 

Do you agree with Kanye's ideas on reducing gun violence?

Do you agree that taxpayers should foot the bill for the president to have a hydrogen powered plane because the President should have "The dopest shit"?  

Do you agree that wearing a MAGA hat gives people superpowers?

That's a whole lot of words to say: Yes, I agree with Kanye on the points you mentioned.

And I've never said I agreed with everything he said. I simply said very early he seems like someone genuinely concerned with the issues(if not trolling). I'm just not ready to dismiss him a a total gibberish spouting token negro; as are you and the liberal media. 

(10-15-2018, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's a whole lot of words to say: Yes, I agree with Kanye on the points you mentioned.

And I've never said I agreed with everything he said. I simply said very early he seems like someone genuinely concerned with the issues(if not trolling). I'm just not ready to dismiss him a a total gibberish spouting token negro; as are you and the liberal media. 

What a load of BS.

First, he is a gibberish spouting person.  Anyone who read the transcripts from his whitehouse visit knows that.

That he has some general thoughts that people agree with has nothing to do with the rest of the ignorance that he speaks.

But claiming Fred considers him a "token negro" is not only rude it is uncalled for.  But I guess that's the way you want to play it...hatefully.

I'd think you would have some shame about it but I've been around here long enough to know better.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-15-2018, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's a whole lot of words to say: Yes, I agree with Kanye on the points you mentioned.

That's very few words to say "I can't answer your questions about what Kanye's points actually were."
(10-15-2018, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I'm just not ready to dismiss him a a total gibberish spouting token negro; as are you and the liberal media. 

But for some reason you are not also ready to say you understand any of his suggestions or jump to support his plans to repeal the 13th amendment and bill the taxpayers for a hydrogen airplane for your boy Donald.

Basically you don't understand any of his plans enough to support them, but yet your head is exploding over people who dare criticize what he says.

Because Donald.
(10-16-2018, 09:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But for some reason you are not also ready to say you understand any of his suggestions or jump to support his plans to repeal the 13th amendment and bill the taxpayers for a hydrogen airplane for your boy Donald.

Basically you don't understand any of his plans enough to support them, but yet your head is exploding over people who dare criticize what he says.

Because Donald.
The comments have been quoted and opinions on them have been provided; no matter how many time you say no.

But it's OK Fred. No one is going to take away your right to slur anyone.

Let me guess: You probably proudly display one of the "Just Be Kind" flags in your yard. 

(10-15-2018, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  I'm just not ready to dismiss him a a total gibberish spouting token negro; as are you and the liberal media. 

(10-16-2018, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But it's OK Fred. No one is going to take away your right to slur anyone.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc5f9d85156753963f6d184]
(10-16-2018, 11:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc5f9d85156753963f6d184]

You can consider it irony for calling out folks classifying folks as a Token Negro and what happens when black folks don't read, ect... Fortunately, I do not. 

(10-16-2018, 11:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You can consider it irony for calling out folks classifying folks as a Token Negro and what happens when black folks don't read, ect... Fortunately, I do not. 

Wrong.

I consider it irony for YOU, specifically, to claim that Fred called Kanye a "token negro" when he did no such thing and then accuse HIM of slurring people.

Like I said, I'd hope you would feel shame but I know better.  It will just spin so you are the victim.
(10-16-2018, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wrong.

I consider it irony for YOU, specifically, to claim that Fred called Kanye a "token negro" when he did no such thing and then accuse HIM of slurring people.

Like I said, I'd hope you would feel shame but I know better.  It will just spin so you are the victim.

Of course Fred has asserted that he agrees with the Left's comments, all one has to do is read his posts in this very thread. To his credit, Fred has not once denied this, but I get why you want to try to defend him and try to somehow suggest that it's my fault. Because you guys are joined at the hip and you cannot say Fred is wrong in this matter, the best you can muster is I am wrong for suggesting Fred is wrong.

Have 0 idea what I should feel shame about, but I do realize that's another Left calling card: shame, shame, shame....

(10-16-2018, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Fred has asserted that he agrees with the Left's comments, all one has to do is read his posts in this very thread. To his credit, Fred has not once denied this,

Did Fred call Kanye a "token negro"? No.

Does Fred have to defend or refute "the left's comments"? No.

No more than you have to defend your boy Trump at every turn. Wait, maybe you do. Was that part of some oath or something? Smirk

But don't let that stop you from accusing him of being a racist by not meeting your insane standard of having to deny a monolith that you claim is speaking as one voice.

(10-16-2018, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: but I get why you want to try to defend him and try to somehow suggest that it's my fault. Because you guys are joined at the hip and you cannot say Fred is wrong in this matter, the best you can muster is I am wrong for suggesting Fred is wrong.

Mellow

(10-16-2018, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wrong.

(10-16-2018, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Have 0 idea what I should feel shame about,

I know...that's what is so sad.

(10-16-2018, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: but I do realize that's another Left calling card: shame, shame, shame....

Yes..."the left". One, giant, single voice.

Like I said...sad.
(10-16-2018, 12:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did Fred call Kanye a "token negro"?  No.  

Does Fred have to defend or refute "the left's comments"? No.

No more than you have to defend your boy Trump at every turn.  Wait, maybe you do.  Was that part of some oath or something?  Smirk

But don't let that stop you from accusing him of being a racist by not meeting your insane standard of having to deny a monolith that you claim is speaking as one voice.

Mellow

I know...that's what is so sad.

Yes..."the left".  One, giant, single voice.

Like I said...sad.
He supported the comments. Not sure how much slower I can type that. But as I said; I understand your need to defend him. 

(10-16-2018, 01:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He supported the comments. Not sure how much slower I can type that. But as I said; I understand your need to defend him. 

He supported people saying Kanye was spouting gibberish.  He was.

You are the only one that wants to make it racist by insisting that that means he also agrees with the "token negro" meme.

But please...continue.  I love when someone's true colors shine through.   ThumbsUp
(10-16-2018, 11:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: But it's OK Fred. No one is going to take away your right to slur anyone.

I have not used any slurs about anyone.  All I have said is that Kanye was spewing meaningless right-wing talking points with no meaningful explanation of what he wanted to do.  Except for being against "stop and frisk" which I agree with Kanye never said what should be done about anything other than repealing the 13th amendment and buying Trump a hydrogen plane both of which are completely absurd.

Trump made sure all the media was there, but the right wing guys were in kind of a bad spot.  They couldn't write much about what Kanye actually said so instead all they talked about was the reaction of the "mainstream" media.  And that is where you came in.  Started a thread about Kanye/Trump but did not mention anything Kanye said for the first 14 posts because you were too busy following company orders to deflect from what he said by screaming about the mainstream media.
(10-16-2018, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course Fred has asserted that he agrees with the Left's comments, all one has to do is read his posts in this very thread. To his credit, Fred has not once denied this, but I get why you want to try to defend him and try to somehow suggest that it's my fault. Because you guys are joined at the hip and you cannot say Fred is wrong in this matter, the best you can muster is I am wrong for suggesting Fred is wrong.

Have 0 idea what I should feel shame about, but I do realize that's another Left calling card: shame, shame, shame....

(10-16-2018, 02:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have not used any slurs about anyone.  All I have said is that Kanye was spewing meaningless right-wing talking points with no meaningful explanation of what he wanted to do.  Except for being against "stop and frisk" which I agree with Kanye never said what should be done about anything other than repealing the 13th amendment and buying Trump a hydrogen plane both of which are completely absurd.

Trump made sure all the media was there, but the right wing guys were in kind of a bad spot.  They couldn't write much about what Kanye actually said so instead all they talked about was the reaction of the "mainstream" media.  And that is where you came in.  Started a thread about Kanye/Trump but did not mention anything Kanye said for the first 14 posts because you were too busy following company orders to deflect from what he said by screaming about the mainstream media.

Never mind