Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kanye West
(10-11-2018, 10:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I don't think we should listen to celebrities just because they are celebrities, but we shouldn't discredit something a celebrity says just because they are a celebrity either. Kanye's working with Aidias to have the factories that make his clothing moved to Chicago and LA. He's literally bringing jobs back to America.  He said today in the Oval Office that lack of jobs are driving people into illegal activities where they end up in the cheapest factories - prisons. He's not just virtue signaling and he's not showing up just to make Trump look cool - he's having an impact.  The fact that his message spreads far and wide because he's a celebrity doesn't discredit his message.

Gotta take anything they say with a grain of salt.  He might do something good...Trump might just be using him to make it look like he listens to black people.  Who knows?

Lots of liberal celebrities to good things too and get blasted for their "views" by the right.

I don't care if they are celebrities or not...I care if they are morons.  Kanye has always been a moron whether he does anything good or not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-11-2018, 10:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not supporting anything....but that won't keep you for making it an attack.

Again, color me stunned that you're going this route.

Anyway...

https://youtu.be/sA4Mrl3-C7Y?t=74

All you've done is mitigate these vile comments with "whataboutism". I'm not sure where the attack comment is directed. 

Look another video about "whataboutism".

And no one is stunned with the route you have chosen.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-11-2018, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And no one is stunned with the route you have chosen.  

Mellow

(05-14-2018, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Imitation is the best form of flattery. Unfortunately for you. You don't know when to use it.

Cool
Well hell. Negative multiplied by a negative is a positive right?

Hate mongering fearlord conman x jackass mental midget = oops giant shit stain on American history.

Maybe next time busted ass republican party. Find some common decency and try again.

Going to be pretty sweet when my country gets respectable leadership again.
Someone is just looking for a fight that isn't there.

Sad.
(10-11-2018, 11:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Well hell. Negative multiplied by a negative is a positive right?

Hate mongering fearlord conman x jackass mental midget = oops giant shit stain on American history.

Maybe next time busted ass republican party. Find some common decency and try again

Oh, no doubt we should blame Trump and the GOP for this. 

(10-11-2018, 11:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, no doubt we should blame Trump and the GOP for this. 

Oh. My bad. I thought the president had some say in oval office stuff. Forgot this was the zero accountability i shit my pants blame someone else party.
(10-11-2018, 11:16 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Oh. My bad. I thought the president had some say in oval office stuff. Forgot this was the zero accountability i shit my pants blame someone else party.

No, the bad is mine. I thought you were referring to the comments about mainstream media that called Kanye a Token Negro, mentally ill, a minstrel show performer, what black folks become when they don't read, ect....

I see your outrage was with Trump giving him an audience. 

(10-11-2018, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No, the bad is mine. I thought you were referring to the comments about mainstream media that called Kanye a Token Negro, mentally ill, a minstrel show performer, what black folks become when they don't read, ect....

I see your outrage was with Trump giving him an audience. 

Yea. Not too concerned with what the talking heads are doing. 

FYI the opinion of some blowhard media personalities shouldnt shape your thought process. Try to block it out and shape your own opinion of current events.
(10-12-2018, 12:12 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Yea. Not too concerned with what the talking heads are doing. 

FYI the opinion of some blowhard media personalities shouldnt shape your thought process. Try to block it out and shape your own opinion of current events.

[Image: 44062943_10217206814473476_8970515595468...e=5C5A6BE4]
Usually, people who crave this much attention just marry a Kardashian.

Oh! Wait.... he s married to a Kardashian already.

Nevermind. Dude is really out there!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(10-11-2018, 09:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Too bad you have no views on the content; simply that you disapprove of the thread.

Yeah, It is pretty pathetic when a person makes a post to say nothing except "I could predict exactly what you were going to post".  What kind of loser wastes his time doing that.

Rolleyes
(10-11-2018, 08:35 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He's sincere. I don't think he could troll this well.

Kanye is noit trolling.  He is super rich.  Almost all mpeople in that catagory like Trump.
(10-11-2018, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any thoughts on the content?

Yes.  I think anyone who calls the 13th ammendment a "trapdoor" that needs to be repealed deserves some serioius criticism.

Same for someone who uses the term "dope" then says he does not use the term "dope".

Finally Kanye said he voted for Trump because he could not vote for a woman (not just Hillary, but any woman)

What about you?  You started this thread an have not made a single comment about the contect of his comments.  Seems you were too busy going in another direction with this.
Great Rust Cohle impression

[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Time for a little dose of common sense. When a celebrity that supports Dems speaks on politics they are attacked from Fox and Trump supporters. Told to shut up and dribble, Stick to music, called elitist etc. Taylor Swift has been threatened boycotted and attacked from Trump, his supporters, and Fox News all week for daring to speak on politics. This same week! Why is it only celebrities that support Trump are allowed to speak on politics? Why isn't Fox News telling Kanye to stick to Music? Pointing out his financial situation as if that means he can't speak on issues with society and race because he is an elitist and out of touch because he's got it so good?

Once again Trump supporters and the GOP are getting slammed for their hypocrisy and you can't blame those unwilling to play the fool and act as though they don't see it. Once again Trump supporters are left looking like fools for their head spinning hypocrisy. 2 things, they've always hated Kanye for interrupting Swift in her big moment on stage before Swift had the audacity to say she supported a Dem, and Kanye threw his support behind Trump. Also, they can't keep attacking celebrities for speaking out on politics while being fine with those who support Trump getting involved. We as people must do better, want better, and demand better.

Let's review some links from when the Obama had a "thug rapper" in the WH.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kanye-west-white-house-visit-trump-fox-news-barack-obama-comparison-jay-z-common-a8580161.html

Let's see how they treated Taylor Swift.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-guests-want-taylor-swift-to-shut-up-but-love-kanyes-maga-embrace

As for Kanye, he is a sick man with serious mental illness. No one should be proud of him being used by Trump under his declining mental state. Even his wife is speaking out pointing people in the direction of mental illness as a way to counter criticism of him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Just wait until Trump names Kanye the next U.S. ambassador to the UN.

Pray
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Transcript of, well...here's the transcript:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/12/heres-every-word-kanye-wests-bizarre-meeting-president-trump/1609230002/

I can't copy and paste it all.  

It is very long and would also possibly break my will to live to read it a second time.   Ninja
(10-12-2018, 10:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  I think anyone who calls the 13th ammendment a "trapdoor" that needs to be repealed deserves some serioius criticism.

Same for someone who uses the term "dope" then says he does not use the term "dope".

Finally Kanye said he voted for Trump because he could not vote for a woman (not just Hillary, but any woman)

What about you?  You started this thread an have not made a single comment about the contect of his comments.  Seems you were too busy going in another direction with this.

Well actually I said the cynic in me thinks this is a troll job. It is too much of a 180 from what he used to be.

But, yeah it probably makes more sense to comment on my posting style rather than the comments about his appearance once they were introduced into the thread. I suppose I could start a shiny new thread title reaction(s) to Kanye's White House visit or we could just address it here.

Either way; make sure you keep me in line.

(10-12-2018, 12:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well actually I said the cynic in me thinks this is a troll job. It is too much of a 180 from what he used to be.

But, yeah it probably makes more sense to comment on my posting style rather than the comments about his appearance once they were introduced into the thread. I suppose I could start a shiny new thread title reaction(s) to Kanye's White House visit or we could just address it here.

Either way; make sure you keep me in line.

The 180 describes the bipolar, a diagnosis he is struggling to come to terms with. By his own admission, he is no longer on his medication, so we're witnessing a manic episode that he likely cannot process in the sense that he has no clue how he is coming off to others during these episodes. 

My joke about True Detective aside, this is a pretty sad situation. I actually feel bad for Kim Kardashian. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]