Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karlos Dansby Talking Crazy About Signing with Bengals
(03-17-2016, 10:21 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: but where was that int reggie before the contract year?

I am sure lots of teams are asking the same question and hopefully Reggie is back here.

I agree with others, Dansby, Reggie and Lafell would be a great FA for us.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 01:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am sure lots of teams are asking the same question and hopefully Reggie is back here.

I agree with others, Dansby, Reggie and Lafell would be a great FA for us.

Change Lafell with Kurley and I'd be a happy camper
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
How much $ would he want?
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:09 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Change Lafell with Kurley and I'd be a happy camper

Yeah, i like Kerley better myself but according to Hobspin the Bengals don't.

Hobspin listed Kerley's bad deep ball numbers as the reason.

Even though he didn't mention the QB's throwing to him.

Kerley would be a good Slot player for us, don't get why that doesn't occur to the FO or the fact that Kerley
had QB's like Geno Smith and Fitzy that don't throw the ball deep often. This should come into account when
evaluating a WR. Atleast i would think so.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, i like Kerley better myself but according to Hobspin the Bengals don't.

Hobspin listed Kerley's bad deep ball numbers as the reason.

Even though he didn't mention the QB's throwing to him.

Kerley would be a good Slot player for us, don't get why that doesn't occur to the FO or the fact that Kerley
had QB's like Geno Smith and Fitzy that don't throw the ball deep often. This should come into account when
evaluating a WR. Atleast i would think so.

Dont think for a second who was throwing the ball slips past the front office.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 02:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dont think for a second who was throwing the ball slips past the front office.

I believe you hit the nail on the head. Someone who can get open deep and make those catches is rather important to this offense right now. We can get a slot guy in the draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Gimme Dansby
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 03:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Didn't we try to get him? Or was he just a board favorite?

Interesting that he'd bring us up and then say....

They offered both him and James Harrison a 2 year deal. Dansby didn't want a 2 year deal, he wanted a 1 year deal to rebuild his value, so the Bengals signed Harrison instead. Harrison only lasted one (shitty) year anyway, and Dansby signed a 1 year deal with the Cardinals and was a 2nd team All-Pro while putting up..... 122 tackles (114 solo), 6.5 sacks, 19 Pdef, 4 INT, 2 TD, 1 FF.

Then they learned absolutely nothing from that experience when it came time to do it again with Mike Nugent/Josh Brown.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 04:01 PM)J24 Wrote: He will be 35 not sure how interested the Bengals will be.

Unlike AJ Hawk, Dansby can still provide situational value.  Sadly, he didn't play in Columbus though.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Face it guys, we aren't signing anyone from outside the organization until the training camp time frame. This team blew its free agency wad already.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2016, 10:37 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Face it guys, we aren't signing anyone from outside the organization until the training camp time frame. This team blew its free agency wad already.

there are some big extenstions coming this year i would guess..

Plus i think we get another signing or two they wont be big money/yr guys.. and dansby probly aint cheap to rent for year
Reply/Quote
I wish we would sign this guy.

He and Tez playing at the same time would be awesome.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2016, 02:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dont think for a second who was throwing the ball slips past the front office.

Just stating what Hobspin said...

and look what happened. Kerley never even came here.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2016, 02:36 PM)bengals67 Wrote: I wish we would sign this guy.

He and Tez playing at the same time would be awesome.

Yeah, all for Dansby.

Lafell and Dansby would be a nice FA for us.
Reply/Quote
Hate to ask this but can Dansby play weak side? We're gonna be missing Burfict for the first three games, then after that we'll have to games, at least, against Shittsburgh where you can bet they will be gunning for his knees. I'm assuming that's where Vinney Rey is penciled in during the suspension...
Reply/Quote
He's actually in for a visit, haha. It worked for him

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 12:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to ask this but can Dansby play weak side? We're gonna be missing Burfict for the first three games, then after that we'll have to games, at least, against Shittsburgh where you can bet they will be gunning for his knees. I'm assuming that's where Vinney Rey is penciled in during the suspension...

Yes, Dansby can, unlike Hawk who wasn't very good at all last season.

(03-24-2016, 02:20 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: He's actually in for a visit, haha. It worked for him

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 12:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to ask this but can Dansby play weak side? We're gonna be missing Burfict for the first three games, then after that we'll have to games, at least, against Shittsburgh where you can bet they will be gunning for his knees. I'm assuming that's where Vinney Rey is penciled in during the suspension...

Vinny can play WOLB while Burfict is out.  That is also where Dawson was projected to play.
Reply/Quote
Visiting today. Close the deal.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Vinny can play WOLB while Burfict is out.  That is also where Dawson was projected to play.

True, SAM is the question, not WILL.
Reply/Quote