Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karlos Dansby Talking Crazy About Signing with Bengals
(03-24-2016, 02:27 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Visiting today. Close the deal.

Now that the owners and coaches are back i would hope we sign both Dansby and Lafell by Monday...
Reply/Quote
All in !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Would be a nice addition, I would think it means the end of A.J. Hawk here.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Sign him...major upgrade at Linebacker for us
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 02:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Vinny can play WOLB while Burfict is out.  That is also where Dawson was projected to play.

Dawson could play Will with Vinney @ Sam.
Reply/Quote
Rey, Maualuga, Dansby in base, Vinny and Dansby in nickel, Vontaze takes over for Vinny in both packages week 4.

Get it done.
Reply/Quote
Don't get alarmed.. Were just kicking tires..
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:27 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Don't get alarmed.. Were just kicking tires..

Hopefully not. Upgrade over Hawk or Mauluaga. If we could sign Dansby, Lafell, and Nelson that would really open the draft for BPA even more (obviously still need a WR relatively early)
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:46 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Hopefully not. Upgrade over Hawk or Mauluaga. If we could sign Dansby, Lafell, and Nelson that would really open the draft for BPA even more (obviously still need a WR relatively early)

Though as YXD would say...

Don't get your hopes up. Cry

Personally i am like you and like getting my hopes up a bit.
Reply/Quote
Do it. I'll call AJ Hawk and let him know he is done. 34 is old but we saw what Hawk had left. Try out Dansby
Reply/Quote
Dansby would be a great addition for us.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I hope we sign Dansby by tomorrow. I think his shout out after getting cut gives us a clue that he wants to play for this team. You guys may not be getting excited, but I have a good feeling about this visit =)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This would be a great addition for several reasons.

Dansby is still a beast.

Very good covering backs and tight ends.

Plays with intensity but under control- great role model for Tez.

Major upgrade if we sign him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 04:47 PM)bengals67 Wrote: This would be a great addition for several reasons.

Dansby is still a beast.

Very good covering backs and tight ends.

Plays with intensity but under control- great role model for Tez.

Major upgrade if we sign him.

You forgot one... He played in the North for 2 years and he already hates those dirty ass steelers.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I guess crazy talk was music to the Bengals ears. Swap him and Hawk and it's an upgrade.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 03:46 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Hopefully not. Upgrade over Hawk or Mauluaga. If we could sign Dansby, Lafell, and Nelson that would really open the draft for BPA even more (obviously still need a WR relatively early)

Get out the check book!! Putting Dansby in this defense along with Nelson would be pretty amazing. I'm still torn between a DT and a WR in the 1st. It depends on which WR and which DT are there at 24. Given our interest in the top WRs, it looks like we're weighing our options very carefully. They must be trying to decide if any of these guys is REALLY worth a 1st round pick? I wonder when or if we'll start bringing in the DTs. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2016, 05:24 PM)Okeana Wrote: You forgot one... He played in the North for 2 years and he already hates those dirty ass steelers.

Great point.

This guy would be an awesome addition.
Reply/Quote
gotta say Lafell and Dansby would be two pretty solid signings. We shall see
Reply/Quote