Poll: Trade Chase Before T?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.09 Average
Keep Tee Trade Chase
(10-09-2023, 04:38 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I'm confused.

well yea, you also think Jonah is currently playing bad lol

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I see a few suggesting a trade of Tee for a #1 pick, and others arguing he would not yield a # 1 pick.

To me that sums it up. Every team in the league would trade a #1 right now for Chase. I'm not sure any would do the same for Tee. Sorry if this was brought up before, I didn't read every post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We really don't need to bump this thread every time Chase takes over a game. The OP has already retracted his statement.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 01:06 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We really don't need to bump this thread every time Chase takes over a game. The OP has already retracted his statement.

How’d he do that, he’s suspended? LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 02:12 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How’d he do that, he’s suspended? LOL

huh, I guess his comment was deleted. He made a post after Chase's first big game (week 3) calling the OP an idiot (which was himself).

Maybe it was reported and removed because someone didn't realize he was referring to himself, shrug.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 02:35 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I know this is not going to be popular but I think the Bengals would be better off Trading Chase and Keeping Tee Higgins.

I believe Tee has a lot more ability as an NFL wide receiver due to his size and his ceiling in my view is higher.  This is my opinion I know not a popular one but if between the two I am saying keep T and fill in some quicker WR.

Congratulations! You won the best aged post of the internet.. It deserves it's own website.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Pretty crazy Chase is still this high considering how bad Burrow was the first 4 weeks.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Pretty crazy Chase is still this high considering how bad Burrow was the first 4 weeks.

It is surprising but just seems like it’s been Chase or nobody though so far. You have to imagine that teams are going start trying to make some other receiver beat them. And when that happens let’s hope Boyd or Higgins (if healthy) are ready to have big games.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 11:31 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: It is surprising but just seems like it’s been Chase or nobody though so far. You have to imagine that teams are going start trying to make some other receiver beat them. And when that happens let’s hope Boyd or Higgins (if healthy) are ready to have big games.

There were plays against Arizona where they literally had 3 guys dedicated to Chase. He was still beating them.

Reply/Quote