Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kelce now on KC injury list as "questionable?"
https://www.fox19.com/2023/01/27/kelce-listed-questionable-chiefs-vs-bengals/

This would be HUGE
Reply/Quote
He’ll play, this is mind games by the Chiefs, same with Mahomes ankle.
Reply/Quote
Seems like Andy Reid attempting to pull off some Belichick like injury report hijinx.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 07:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems like Andy Reid attempting to pull off some Belichick like injury report hijinx.

Are teams allowed to fake injury  reports?
Reply/Quote
100% he's playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 07:09 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Are teams allowed to fake injury  reports?

There's no probable anymore on the injury report for a good few years now, so it's not fake if his back is even just a little sore. At this time of year everyone is a little sore somewhere, so good luck ever proving it's fake.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Fake? No.  Use it to impart some confusion in an opponent's head prior to a big game under the guise of "gamesmanship"?  Absolutely.

Like previously stated, New England did this for nearly 20 years during the Brady/Belichick run.
Reply/Quote
Whatever it is, imma call BS.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I fully believe Kelce would rather lose his whole back forever than miss this game.
Reply/Quote
Yea this is nothing... Kansas City is playing games and I guarentee you Zac Taylor and company are not falling for it.

The Bengals are preparing for this game like every KC player is 110% healthy.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
KC trying to set up excuses for the ass whooping they're about to take. Zero chance this dude doesn't play.
Reply/Quote

(01-27-2023, 07:15 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Fake? No.  Use it to impart some confusion in an opponent's head prior to a big game under the guise of "gamesmanship"?  Absolutely.

Like previously stated, New England did this for nearly 20 years during the Brady/Belichick run.

Just wanted to reiterate that what JumboTron said was what I was implying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It says he fully participated in practice, so that tells me Andy Reid is playing games like drawing an ink mustache on a napping player traveling to a game.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 07:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There's no probable anymore on the injury report for a good few years now, so it's not fake if his back is even just a little sore. At this time of year everyone is a little sore somewhere, so good luck ever proving it's fake.

Exactly. Everyone is dinged up at this point, so you can pretty much list anyone.

I don't buy it at all, and I doubt the Bengals will change their plans based on this.

Kelse is a huge part of their offense and we will scheme accordingly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 07:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There's no probable anymore on the injury report for a good few years now, so it's not fake if his back is even just a little sore. At this time of year everyone is a little sore somewhere, so good luck ever proving it's fake.

Thank you for the clarification on "probable." I guess teams used to list 95% of their players as probable, so league got rid of that. So, if someone is not 100%, I guess they could be listed as questionable now. But Kelce is such a big name to list, while Mahomes is not listed, that it certainly looks like some gamesmanship on the part of Reid. I guess he's hoping Lou puts less attention on him because he's "hurt."
Reply/Quote
He was asked whether he wanted an IPA or a shot of bourbon and he was questionable.
Reply/Quote

Tom Brady was on the injury report every week every season he played in new England.
Reply/Quote
During the golf tournament on CBS they just stated that he went down on the field and to the locker room at the end of practice with a back issue.
Reply/Quote
He's playing, for pulling this stunt, our team should double team Kelce ALL GAME LONG.

even if we lose, let them beat us with their "others".
Reply/Quote
Kelce is wide open basically every play, his whole career. Something up with that lol
Reply/Quote