Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Anderson is the man
"He's an Ohio kid," Anderson said. "He seems like a good guy. He seems like he says the right things. The only negative thing he said about Cincinnati is he didn't like (the) chili. We can work on that."

As for Anderson, "I'm a big cheese cony guy. That's my go to."
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 07:53 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: "He's an Ohio kid," Anderson said. "He seems like a good guy. He seems like he says the right things. The only negative thing he said about Cincinnati is he didn't like (the) chili. We can work on that."

As for Anderson, "I'm a big cheese cony guy. That's my go to."

The only thing I have ever had against the man was him coaching on the Steelers. Other than that, one of the all time greats
and deserves to be in the HOF easily. Kenny Anderson is the man no doubt Yo. Cheese cony's are tasty that is for damn sure.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The only thing I have ever had against the man was him coaching on the Steelers. Other than that, one of the all time greats
and deserves to be in the HOF easily. Kenny Anderson is the man no doubt Yo. Cheese cony's are tasty that is for damn sure.

I have two go to meals when I eat at Skyline. A 3-way w/ a coney on the side or 3 coneys. Worst thing about leaving Ohio Sad
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 08:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I have two go to meals when I eat at Skyline. A 3-way w/ a coney on the side or 3 coneys. Worst thing about leaving Ohio Sad

I'd have to go to the dollar general and buy them out of TP! Be worse than the covid 19 for me.

Reply/Quote
Dated his daughter in grade school and still see him around Northern Kentucky a lot (I also go to his fundraisers in the area).

Great guy!

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 10:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dated his daughter in grade school and still see him around Northern Kentucky a lot (I also go to his fundraisers in the area).

Great guy!

ThumbsUp

I always love your insider stuff Brad, that is pretty cool. Wink
Reply/Quote
BTW, what is also great about Kenny is his humility unlike that other former QB we had from Cali.
Reply/Quote
Theres two things I have in common with Joe burrow. We both go by Joe and neither of us like spachili.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 10:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Theres two things I have in common with Joe burrow. We both go by Joe and neither of us like spachili.

You mean you can't throw 60 TD's in a season?

Shame on you Joe.
Reply/Quote
I said "Yes he is" before I even opened the thread.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 10:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dated his daughter in grade school and still see him around Northern Kentucky a lot (I also go to his fundraisers in the area).

Great guy!

ThumbsUp

Never to young to start dating in Kentucky?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Yes Kenny is, was and always be da man! His poster was proudly hung up in my bedroom, right beside Farrah and her golf tees.....
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 01:18 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Never to young to start dating in Kentucky?  Hilarious

She was a year older than me but I think I was in 5th or 6th grade? 
Reply/Quote

Great guy!

ThumbsUp

Are you sure it was THE Ken Anderson? Kidding lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 08:08 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I have two go to meals when I eat at Skyline. A 3-way w/ a coney on the side or 3 coneys. Worst thing about leaving Ohio Sad

Aint that the truth?

(03-10-2020, 10:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Theres two things I have in common with Joe burrow. We both go by Joe and neither of us like spachili.

I can't stand it on shitty pasta either; I will ONLY eat it on its own or on a coney and I usually have 4 coneys in 1 sitting lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 09:14 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Aint that the truth?

I can't stand it on shitty pasta either; I will ONLY eat it on its own or on a coney and I usually have 4 coneys in 1 sitting lol

It's pretty good as a dip for Fritos Scoops, too.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 01:18 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Never to young to start dating in Kentucky?  Hilarious

He left out the lil detail that they divorced in the 7th grade.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 09:14 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Aint that the truth?

Amateur..........
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 05:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Amateur..........

Trust me Brad, I can EASILY down like 10 of them LOL

But I need to watch my weight! Coming down to Cincy is a vacation of sorts, so American Taco Bell (so friggin' incredible compared to it up here), Montgomery Inn or other ribs for dinner, Cherry Limeade from Sonic and Skyline/Goldstar are staples... I generally have 2 Goldstar coneys during the game as well, so that's 6 in a day.

Too many calories!
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The only thing I have ever had against the man was him coaching on the Steelers. Other than that, one of the all time greats

better without the hotdog though... unless making at home
Reply/Quote