Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Zampese.....
(09-15-2017, 02:43 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Anyone notice Collinsworth calling out Zampese He said look you have 2 very athletic tackles why not try to get them out in space and play to their strengths.

Yep....and there were a couple other subtle jabs too.....especially noting how no one was open on a few plays.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know it's a Zampese thread & not about to derail it but, one would think that the architect of this atrocious Oline would be held accountable at some point.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:25 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I know it's a Zampese thread & not about to derail it but, one would think that the architect of this atrocious Oline would be held accountable at some point.

Agreed coach.....but we've beat the shit out of that dead horse....it loses its luster without the councilman to defend his every move. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:25 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I know it's a Zampese thread & not about to derail it but, one would think that the architect of this atrocious Oline would be held accountable at some point.

As mentioned above if Zamp was calling power blocking run plays that is what Alexanders line does. If he calls outside zone blocking run plays that is what they do. My issue with Zamp was always he didn't seem to adjust the play calling based on what was happening on the field.
Reply/Quote
All I know is our red zone offense has been absolute trash since Zampeze took over. It was top 10 before he took over.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 31 other teams would've fired Zamp this morning, but you're right. This is the franchise that let Dave Shula set a record for quickest to 50 losses (that still stands). This is the franchise that Coslet had to resign from because they wouldn't fire him. The team that's kept Marvin for 15 years without a playoff win. That kept Paul Alexander after multiple o-line disasters and flopped picks.

Zampese will probably be around next year.

Hell has froze over Shake

I'm shocked myself !
Reply/Quote