Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Zampese.....
(09-11-2017, 07:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Everything we saw yesterday was deflating and torturous. I really don't know what to expect Thursday. I easily see us going 0-2.

The Houston D line is better than Ravens.

Athletic rookie QB in a Thursday prime time game.

History and the play last Sunday says we are doomed.

0-3 here we come.

Season will be over and Marv and his staff will get extensions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:41 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I'm not a fan of Zampese but the problem is much more than him.  Dalton isn't a prototypical NFL. He's very inconsistent and he cannot read a defense.  Hue and Jay knew this and were very creative with formations and playcalling.  I see Zampese as a more traditional play caller and as a result he's had to limit his playcalling big time.

Andy stares down his receivers and has zero touch on any of his throws.  Andy would not be a starting QB in the NFL today if he didn't have AJs ridiculous talent bailing him out early in his career.  McCarron may not be the answer but intermediate pass game opens up and so does the long ball.  If he gets a chance don't be too surprised if he outperforms Andy.  He may not be that great of a QB but he possesses a better arm and can read defenses way better than Andy.

Wow....... WTF
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 01:41 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I'm not a fan of Zampese but the problem is much more than him.  Dalton isn't a prototypical NFL. He's very inconsistent and he cannot read a defense.  Hue and Jay knew this and were very creative with formations and playcalling.  I see Zampese as a more traditional play caller and as a result he's had to limit his playcalling big time.

Andy stares down his receivers and has zero touch on any of his throws.  Andy would not be a starting QB in the NFL today if he didn't have AJs ridiculous talent bailing him out early in his career.  McCarron may not be the answer but intermediate pass game opens up and so does the long ball.  If he gets a chance don't be too surprised if he outperforms Andy.  He may not be that great of a QB but he possesses a better arm and can read defenses way better than Andy.

Behind that OL, he'd better be a speed reader.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 11:44 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Behind that OL, he'd better be a speed reader.

......like faster than that cat that used to do those Micro Machines commercials back in the 80s....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Zampese is the latest winner in the Mike Brown loyalty club.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 11:27 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Just not sure the playbook Zampese had mentioned Dalton to throw 4 INTs, and fumble...

Yeah, Dalton made some bad choices, but he is rarely put in a good position by Zampese, constant runs on 2nd and long to set up even worse 3rd and longs.  Not good football.  The incompetent level is astounding, call some screen passes!!! I put 80% of Dalton's poor play on Zampese and the offensive line, if I see 70 on the field one more time I am about to have a melt down.. put in Andre Smith it's a no brainer.  
Reply/Quote
Blake Bortles better than Dalton? McCarron has a better arm and reads defenses better?

Get a grip, guys. It was one game. Btw, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and Leonard Fournette aren't exactly scrubs.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Six quarters into the season...the dumb ***** remembers the seam and the slant....for a drive. FML.

Reply/Quote
This dickweed does not get AJ the ball with Houston's top 2 corners out?!? Zampese better be fired tomorrow morning. Season over 2 weeks in. Awesome.
Reply/Quote
He sucks. The whole direction and identity of the passing offense and identity of the run game is terrible.

Not excusing Dalton either, cause he sucks as well anymore. Maybe its because of Zamp, I dont know. Chicken/egg argument. Both suck imo right now.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I don't know what people want him to do with the offensive line that is so bad I am not sure anybody would be successful.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 11:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....couldn't call a game of Tecmo Bowl.....the original. Hell....he couldn't call 10 Yard Fight. Discuss.
**** zampese...
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:36 AM)Millhouse Wrote: He sucks. The whole direction and identity of the passing offense and identity of the run game is terrible.

Not excusing Dalton either, cause he sucks as well anymore. Maybe its because of Zamp, I dont know. Chicken/egg argument. Both suck imo right now.

I wouldn't excuse Dalton either.....if I hadn't seen him be a MVP candidate under Jackson.

Also....Zamp was garbage as a QB coach.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:41 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I don't know what people want him to do with the offensive line that is so bad I am not sure anybody would be successful.
Scheme around it....the Texans did.....

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: I wouldn't excuse Dalton either.....if I hadn't seen him be a MVP candidate under Jackson.

Also....Zamp was garbage as a QB coach.
Dalton sucks... Hue made him look like an MVP, his true colors are coming out this year.  Playoffs are gone considering we are losing next week.  Lets go top 3 pick so we can trade it away for 2 first round corners that drop pick 6's.
Reply/Quote
Finesse offensive line....hahaha. Does that just sound or what?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2017, 12:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Blake Bortles better than Dalton? McCarron has a better arm and reads defenses better?

Get a grip, guys. It was one game. Btw, Allen Robinson, Allen Hurns and Leonard Fournette aren't exactly scrubs.

Lol what do you say now? Well it's only two games, it will
Be ok.. haven't scored a td in two games!! Let's go
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Six quarters into the season...the dumb ***** remembers the seam and the slant....for a drive. FML.

This is a tactic to not make eifert look too good in a contract year.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:47 AM)ah5 Wrote: Dalton sucks... Hue made him look like an MVP, his true colors are coming out this year.  Playoffs are gone considering we are losing next week.  Lets go top 3 pick so we can trade it away for 2 first round corners that drop pick 6's.

What about his record setting year under Gruden? Dalton is definitely not the issue...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:49 AM)Synric Wrote: What about his record setting year under Gruden? Dalton is definitely not the issue...

Hes not the issue, he is one of the issues.  I agree Dalton is not terrible.  But lets face it he is not good either.

Edit: Thats a little harsh actually, hes good but below average.
Reply/Quote