Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Zampese.....
Hire Tom Clements as an offensive assistant now and give him the job after the season. He only coached Green Bay for 17 years. No biggie.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Zampese needs to be canned tonight........sorry Ken you can't love off your Dads legacy any longer.........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Zampese will last the entire season. The only way I see him not, is if we go 4-6 games without a touchdown.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: He definitely wasn't the issue then, but now? I'm not so sure... I mean, he looks bad. He looks really, really bad. Maybe he got David Carr'd behind this offensive line? Maybe he has a brutal case of the yips? Who knows... But he doesn't seem like the same QB from a few years ago. 

For the record, I'm not done with Andy yet. I'd much rather Marv and Zampese go before him.

I think he is rattled. I don't think the playcalling or blocking is helping that.

We were always told in Football, that all it takes is two hits...two pressures in the face, to start the game (first quarter) that will set the Quarterback up for the rest of the game...Dalton seems to falter...but I don't blame him...he had maybe 2-4 attempts in the pocket...the best pocket he had all night came on the 50 yard pass to Green.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Zampese,Merv, & entire offensive staff are terrible.
Reply/Quote
If a guy like AJ, who almost never speaks out his frustrations, says something then i think the staff has to listen.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:50 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If a guy like AJ, who almost never speaks out his frustrations, says something then i think the staff has to listen.

The staff should listen. But probably won't.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 07:50 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If a guy like AJ, who almost never speaks out his frustrations, says something then i think the staff has to listen.

Marvin and Zamp are kicked back just chillin like Lil John What! Whhhat!
Reply/Quote
I don't think any of us would argue that the players are entirely blameless in all of this, but there is very clearly a personnel issue here. You cannot tell me that an offense this stacked with talent can look so lifeless, out-of-sync, and devoid of identity without signs pointing to an issue at the top. It's inexcusable.

Zampese isn't cut out for this job. All the talent in the world and he has no clue what to do with it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
SUCKS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:35 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: And if the qb is too busy worrying about the DL he will never get into the"Rhythkm".

Bengals have 10 days,  fire Alexander,  go sign Brandon Albert, go sign nick mangold and figure this out.  At least try to put forth your best foot.

It's what I'd do.....but pipe dream at best with these dumbasses.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:32 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I don't think any of us would argue that the players are entirely blameless in all of this, but there is very clearly a personnel issue here.  You cannot tell me that an offense this stacked with talent can look so lifeless, out-of-sync, and devoid of identity without signs pointing to an issue at the top.  It's inexcusable.  

Zampese isn't cut out for this job.  All the talent in the world and he has no clue what to do with it.

I tell you what got me last night.....at the end of the first half, we attacked the seam.  We march right down the field like a knife through hot butter.  Come second half, it's like we forgot we could attack the middle of the field.  Open your eyes jerky!

Reply/Quote
I will echo what I said last week, How do you not move the launch point when the line is this bad? Where are the bootlegs!? The run pass option screens weren't working especially when they know you don't have the time to throw down field, the CBs are playing the underneath. We threw downfield to AJ one time (that was catchable) and he came down with it, why do we give up on it? John Ross fumbles one time and he is out of the game plan?

None of the gameplan makes any sense, and again THREE BACK ROTATIONS DON'T WORK!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 09:13 AM)Wyche Wrote: I tell you what got me last night.....at the end of the first half, we attacked the seam.  We march right down the field like a knife through hot butter.  Come second half, it's like we forgot we could attack the middle of the field.  Open your eyes jerky!

I'm right there with you again Wyche.  Was yelling make them cover the middle of the field.  Even a 5 yard slant to the middle of the field.  A cross, a post, anything to the middle to make it not have 3 defenders standing around 2 receiving options.  I think Zamp thinks Ochocinco is gonna come in and create some seperation with his amazing footwork and Palmer is gonna laser in a pass on his chest and make him look ok like they did his hero Brat.  But everyone caught on to that game years ago.  DB's starting running those routes for them and it's all be replayed right now.     
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:23 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Zampese will last the entire season. The only way I see him not, is if we go 4-6 games without a touchdown.

Heck, Giggles lasted longer with 0 playoff wins. Zampese will be here next season as well. The only thing this team throws away are its chances to win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Zampese doesn't know how to use his personnel.

He doesn't know his players strengths or limitations either.

The lack of knowledge at running the offense is plain as day.

There is no flow. No energy. No identity. It's a lifeless mess.

Mike Brown keeping this loser at OC just reaffirms that it's his team, and winning is still not high on his agenda.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:23 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Zampese will last the entire season. The only way I see him not, is if we go 4-6 games without a touchdown.

31 other teams would've fired Zamp this morning, but you're right. This is the franchise that let Dave Shula set a record for quickest to 50 losses (that still stands). This is the franchise that Coslet had to resign from because they wouldn't fire him. The team that's kept Marvin for 15 years without a playoff win. That kept Paul Alexander after multiple o-line disasters and flopped picks.

Zampese will probably be around next year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The main problem I have with Zampese is we know we're going to get blitzed...so run slants and have hot routes to get the ball out quick to burn defenses.

We have great athletes at our skill positions and aren't using them.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The main problem I have with Zampese is we know we're going to get blitzed...so run slants and have hot routes to get the ball out quick to burn defenses.

We have great athletes at our skill positions and aren't using them.

You mean like we did in the 2 minute offense at the end of the 1st half where we moved the ball at will?  Surely you jest...... Ninja

Reply/Quote
Anyone notice Collinsworth calling out Zampese He said look you have 2 very athletic tackles why not try to get them out in space and play to their strengths.
Reply/Quote