Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Kings of the North
Yeah, today's game was a little sloppy...but back to back division crowns, and 8 game winning streak and home next week, Who Dey!

Reply/Quote
Love it!
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad they pulled it out but the offense needs to get to work this week.
Reply/Quote
you can see Cappa in the background

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, today's game was a little sloppy...but back to back division crows, and 8 game winning streak and home next week, Who Dey!

Burrow with cigar in his mouth > Palmer with the hot dog in his mouth! lol

At the end of the day , this is all that matters. All I heard at the beginning of the season from the media is "The Bengals wont repeat..." " The Ravens are winning the North.." "The Bengals are a one year wonder..."

Burrow says F that noise, You gotta play US!!! 
Who dey!!
Reply/Quote
Thought we already won the north.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:14 PM)Destro Wrote: Thought we already won the north.

Ted Karras said you don't win until you get the caps and tshirts

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
It's good to see the boys got a chance to enjoy their accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
For the record, 11th Division title.

1970 & '73 (Paul Brown).

1981 & '82 (Forrest Gregg). Central.

1988 & 1990 (Sam Wyche).

2005, 2009, 2013, 2015 (Marvin Lewis).

2021, 2022 (Zac Taylor). First back to back North titles in team history.

16th Playoff appearance.

Brown (3): 1970, 1973, 1975.
Gregg (2): 1981, 1982.
Wyche (2): 1988, 1990.
Lewis (7): 2005, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
Taylor (2): 2021, 2022
Reply/Quote
Well deserved !!!

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:14 PM)pally Wrote: Ted Karras said you don't win until you get the caps and tshirts

And he's right.  

I didn't want to imagine them losing today and still passing out the caps and t-shirts.  That would have been a bit sad.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Glad they won the North but after this last week and the game today this was the most "meh" I can remember feeling after the Bengals won the division. I'm not trying to be negative and I'm ready to move on to the playoffs but I just feel kind of blah about it this time. I'm sure I'll be more into things as we get closer to the playoff game.

Anyway good season for the team and I'm happy for them.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I always preferred the Lannisters. Not of fan of the Starks. Anyway two division titles in a row, congrats to Zac and cia.
Reply/Quote

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Been a crazy last couple weeks to say the least. But we've got 12 wins and the three seed. We're undefeated since the Browns meltdown. I'll take it with a big smile. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, today's game was a little sloppy...but back to back division crowns, and 8 game winning streak and home next week, Who Dey!

All I wanted to see today besides the stealers getting knocked out of the Playoffs, great times.

Gonna drink me some brewskies and celebrate.PervertClapping   CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote
Scrappy win, ugly win, but after the week they had, glad to see them pull that off and now happy and celebrating a little bit. Get that swagger back and ready for the playoff push. It's been a hell of a year to get back to this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Been a crazy last couple weeks to say the least. But we've got 12 wins and the three seed. We're undefeated since the Browns meltdown. I'll take it with a big smile.  Tongue

And eight wins in a row, tying the franchise record.  Next week we break it!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Glad they won the North but after this last week and the game today this was the most "meh" I can remember feeling after the Bengals won the division.   I'm not trying to be negative and I'm ready to move on to the playoffs but I just feel kind of blah about it this time.  I'm sure I'll be more into things as we get closer to the playoff game.    

Anyway good season for the team and I'm happy for them.

I'm right there with you.  I feel the exact same way and it SUCKS!

Hopefully a win next week will bring back some of the excitement.

12-4, 7 straight wins (could have been 8), 3rd seed, just won division 2 years in a row and I feel meh.  WTH!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:43 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm right there with you.  I feel the exact same way and it SUCKS!

Hopefully a win next week will bring back some of the excitement.

12-4, 7 straight wins (could have been 8), 3rd seed, just won division 2 years in a row and I feel meh.  WTH!!!

It's still 8 straight.
Reply/Quote