Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial
It's bad enough police took him out to dinner after he killed people as a rewards for murdering people they didn't like. Bad enough Evangelic Christians have mobilized to pay his attorney fees and applaud his murder (Jesus Wept).

Now this.

Judge will not allow prosecutors to call those he murdered "victims". Just looters and rioters.

Our legal system (and our law enforcement officers as we saw on 1/6) are so politicized it is scary times. They will actually help people murder (as we saw at the capitol), and take those who do murder certain people out do dinner after as we saw with Kyle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/26/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-victims/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social

We as a country no longer have any protection. There is no law enforcement as we used to know it. Our officers are corrupt and politicized as you can see for yourself during the inside job at the capitol, our military is politicized and can no longer be trusted, our supreme court is politicized and can no longer be trusted. We are in serious trouble as a country, and are officially lawless (if you belong to one side of the political spectrum).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Right or wrong he's going to walk and then walk right into politics.  Prove me wrong, universe.

There is some bizarre symmetry to it. Conservative a can support him and liberals can laugh at the doccumentation of anti vaxxers posting right wing memes and then dying of covid.  America, truly a Christian nation.  Up yours, Jimmy Carter!
Reply/Quote
How Dare a young man defend himself while being attacked.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: How Dare a young man defend himself while being attacked.

What's the $hib army thing?  Last time I googled a right wing meme I was bombarded with Liberty University ads for weeks so I'll just ask this time. 
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:40 AM)Nately120 Wrote: What's the $hib army thing?  Last time I googled a right wing meme I was bombarded with Liberty University ads for weeks so I'll just ask this time. 

LOL - It's a cryptocurrency I invested in.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:42 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: LOL - It's a cryptocurrency I invested in.

Oh it's your signature.  I thought it was something related to this thread.  
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:44 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh it's your signature.  I thought it was something related to this thread.  

No sir. Just a pic.

Reply/Quote
He was being attacked? While bringing a gun across state lines in the obvious plan to hunt and murder.....

I've had family members murdered by being shot and to say they weren't victims is insulting.

For the police to take him out to dinner after and celebrate with him is equally insulting. We shouldn't let politics deny this and claim this is ok (because he killed who you want killed). Mind you if you ask about Ashli who was killed during the 1/6 for joining in an terrorist attack on the capitol, you'd have a different answer and call her a victim. And that is the point about politics.

Personally I think it's lame and would never think to pay the legal fees (as a true Christian - a dying breed) that has committed murder.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: He was being attacked? While bringing a gun across state lines in the obvious plan to hunt and murder.....

I've had family members murdered by being shot and to say they weren't victims is insulting.

My condolences for your family members and respectfully understand the frustration. In this case, they weren't victims. I couldn't read your article because it is a pay site. However, I know the story and you can YouTube the footage of the men assaulting him. They were not peaceful. 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:55 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: My condolences for your family members and respectfully understand the frustration. In this case, they weren't victims. I couldn't read your article because it is a pay site. However, I know the story and you can YouTube the footage of the men assaulting him. They were not peaceful. 

Did they have a gun?

If I fight you and you pull a gun and kill me then I am a victim. He came with the plan to kill. They didn't. He crossed state lines to kill, they lived where there and didn't travel out of state looking to kill.

Kyle is not a good person and was looking to kill regardless. He came prepared and looking for an excuse. But a certain party is quick to call him a victim, yet those dead aren't.

It's just ugly Harley, just really ugly out there. And you can't turn to Church/Christianity for guidance as they've been corrupted by politics and no longer answer to God, only Trump.

Reply/Quote
A good reason to not fight with people is that you never know who is eager to have a reason to kill someone in self defense or "self defense."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 10:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Did they have a gun?

If I attack you and you pull a gun and kill me then I am a victim. He came with the plan to kill. They didn't. He crossed state lines to kill, they lived where there and didn't travel out of state looking to kill.

Kyle is not a good person and was looking to kill regardless. He came prepared and looking for an excuse. But a certain party is quick to call him a victim, yet those dead aren't.

It's just ugly Harley, just really ugly out there. And you can't turn to Church/Christianity for guidance as they've been corrupted by politics and no longer answer to God, only Trump.

I was reluctant to post here as you explained that you have had gun violence victims in your family. For that I am sorry.

But I believe you worded that one sentence wrong. Instead of fight it should read attack. The difference is clear.

If you attack someone you aren't the victim.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: A good reason to not fight with people is that you never know who is eager to have a reason to kill someone in self defense or "self defense."

This
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 09:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's bad enough police took him out to dinner after he killed people as a rewards for murdering people they didn't like. Bad enough Evangelic Christians have mobilized to pay his attorney fees and applaud his murder (Jesus Wept).

Now this.

Judge will not allow prosecutors to call those he murdered "victims". Just looters and rioters.

Our legal system (and our law enforcement officers as we saw on 1/6) are so politicized it is scary times. They will actually help people murder (as we saw at the capitol), and take those who do murder certain people out do dinner after as we saw with Kyle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/26/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-judge-victims/?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social

We as a country no longer have any protection. There is no law enforcement as we used to know it. Our officers are corrupt and politicized as you can see for yourself during the inside job at the capitol, our military is politicized and can no longer be trusted, our supreme court is politicized and can no longer be trusted. We are in serious trouble as a country, and are officially lawless (if you belong to one side of the political spectrum).

To the best of what I read this isn't that unusual. 

In fact the judge said something to the effect that the defense can't use the terms unless they can show they were looters/rioters while the defense says even if they did loot somewhere that was not what was going on when they were shot.

The judge also won't allow the video of police giving him water and thanking others (I don't know if he was one of them or not) for being there before the shooting occurred.  

The law and a jury will end up acquitting a "man" who got in over his head in a situation that he should never have put himself in because there's enough evidence that he was defending himself.  That's the law working whether we like the outcome morally or not in this case.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:12 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  I was reluctant to post here as you explained that you have had gun violence victims in your family. For that I am sorry.

But I believe you worded that one sentence wrong. Instead of fight it should read attack. The difference is clear.

If you attack someone you aren't the victim.

I believe one of them hit him in the head with a skateboard. Not to mention when they were chasing him they were yelling to beat him up. He was trying to get away but fell. Running from your attackers is not an intent to kill, but when he fell and was attacked, he had no choice.

Reply/Quote
It sounds like the judge stepped in it with his political views and they are already saying it's headed for a mistrial.

Reply/Quote
I'd trust you guy's word if you didn't believe Ashli was a "victim". But here we are.

Kyle came looking to kill. He was right there instigating in the interaction with those he killed. He wasn't some innocent bystander who was walking past and got attacked. But his instigations led to him being confronted and "attacked" as some say. But he wasn't there to protest, he wasn't there for any reason but to kill. That is undeniable. He was quick to engage with protesters and get "attacked" knowing he was locked and loaded and ready to kill. Yea the victims shouldn't have bit and taken the bait, but they had no idea of his plans to murder.

The problem with the country is a black teen would never have gotten this treatment. So we still have a ways to go for equality and fairness.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: The judge also won't allow the video of police giving him water and thanking others (I don't know if he was one of them or not) for being there before the shooting occurred.  

IIRC, him and others were trying to protect businesses from being looted. I'm not 100% sure and since I'm at work I really don't want to go article searching. The police were pretty busy and needed all the help they could get. Nothing conspiracy here and nothing wrong at all. If you were a policeman you probably would have thanked them too. And what's wrong with giving a guy water? 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:14 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: This

In all fairness , that's also an argument as to why Kyle Ritenhouse should have just stayed home, himself.  

My sticking point on this is not what happened, because what are a few lives in the grand scheme of things, but how this guy has become a paragon of the neo-conservative and neo-christian movement.  Same thing with that lawyer and his wife who pointed the guns at the rioters/protestors/peaceful group/whatever the hell you want to call it.

People pointing guns at each other and shooting each other in various types of justified manners is nothing new, hell, it happens a bunch on the south side of Chicago every day as neo-cons love to point out.  What is a bit troubling is how stuff like this goes beyond the legal process and into the political, cultural, and psychological zeitgeist of America.

Let's be honest, though...the tables would instantly turn if Trump gleefully forced himself on yet another woman and she defended herself with similarly lethal, and possibly even planned, action.  
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2021, 11:27 AM)jj22 Wrote: I'd trust you guy's word if you didn't believe Ashli was a "victim". But here we are.

Kyle came looking to kill. He was right there instigating and yes was confronted and "attacked" as some say. But he wasn't there to protest, he wasn't there for any reason but to kill. That is undeniable. He was quick to engage with protesters and get "attacked" knowing he was locked and loaded and ready to kill.

You have never saw any post from me concerning Ashli. Nor do you have any idea about my feelings on the capitol riot.

So there is no need for veiled insults.
Reply/Quote