Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Is funny but in Joe's defense he did have a Bengal coach as his 0-16 coach. We breed greatness here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2019, 09:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Could it be that like Mike Brown suddenly awoke from one of his long slumbers and found out that his team is the worst in the league. He's been being told, as we all have, that the team is on the verge of winning, but one would only believe that if they never looked at the product being trotted out on the field.

Reply/Quote
He knows what an 0-16 team looks like.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2019, 10:37 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Could it be that like Mike Brown suddenly awoke from one of his long slumbers and found out that his team is the worst in the league. He's been being told, as we all have, that the team is on the verge of winning, but one would only believe that if they never looked at the product being trotted out on the field.

Yeah...I think they want the #1 pick...but they DON'T want to be 0-16.

Now that the Redskins won a 2nd game, we can comfortably win 1 game.

That said, our 0-8 QB is the guy to lead us to the promised land.
Reply/Quote
Taylor might be even worse than Hue was in Cleveland.

Think about that for a second...

Reply/Quote
I honestly don't see anything wrong with this. I'm glad Joe Thomas is ripping into this organization, they deserve it.
Reply/Quote
He would know a thing or two about horrible franchises
Reply/Quote
I mean, he's right.

Putting Dalton back in makes no sense, unless Mike Brown walked into Zac's office and said "If you go 0-16, you're fired."
Reply/Quote
Ok... and??

He’s not wrong. At all.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 12:16 AM)tenacious-B Wrote: I honestly don't see anything wrong with this. I'm glad Joe Thomas is ripping into this organization, they deserve it.

This...

For one; Hue was the victim of a tank job mixed with a coup d'tat in Cleveland. It ruined his reputation, but he's 75 times the coach of anybody we have on staff except Simmons.

Joe Thomas is exactly right though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 12:34 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I mean, he's right.

Putting Dalton back in makes no sense, unless Mike Brown walked into Zac's office and said "If you go 0-16, you're fired."

Or Carlos Dunlap, Geno, and AJ did...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 12:51 AM)jason Wrote: Or Carlos Dunlap, Geno, and AJ did...

Zac Taylor knows he’s toast, just like Marvin Lewis, if he loses to Cleveland twice in a season. That’s Mike Brown’s barometer for success.
Reply/Quote
Not sure who’s decision it was to put Andy back in, or bench him for that matter. It’s clear someone made a breakthrough. Was it Taylor or Brown? Brown seems too stubborn to put Andy back in after benching him. Yet Taylor will look like the fool who made a mistake if Andy balls out. I would imagine Brown had final day on benching Andy regardless who’s idea it was. Do maybe the conversation was something like Taylor: “if you want me to have a chance to keep my job you need to let me play Andy”. So is this a small victory for Zac?

I don’t care who benched him, but he should have been traded instead so your not in this situation. Try out Dolegala, sure he’s green but damnit if your going to wear the uniform and get payed you should be able to perform somewhat. We just got beat by a 3rd heck 4th string QB. Benching Andy and bringing him back now accomplishes nothing. Unless this was just Brown showing the mob that things can actually be worse without Andy, and it appears Marvin also but I still think Marvin a few years too late. Andy can play lights out the rest of the season and I and plenty others would not trust him to lead this team next year. Play Dolegala and see what he can do. No reason to handle Andy the way they did then ask him to start now. He should have been traded, or stick with their decision and see what the other guys can do.
Reply/Quote
When Mike Brown gets scared, he's known to bring people back that have helped him win to give him a sense of security. That's why he extended Marvin 2 more seasons ago and now he brings back Andy, the man is scared.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 01:16 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Not sure who’s decision it was to put Andy back in, or bench him for that matter. It’s clear someone made a breakthrough. Was it Taylor or Brown? Brown seems too stubborn to put Andy back in after benching him. Yet Taylor will look like the fool who made a mistake if Andy balls out. I would imagine Brown had final day on benching Andy regardless who’s idea it was. Do maybe the conversation was something like Taylor: “if you want me to have a chance to keep my job you need to let me play Andy”. So is this a small victory for Zac?

I don’t care who benched him, but he should have been traded instead so your not in this situation. Try out Dolegala, sure he’s green but damnit if your going to wear the uniform and get payed you should be able to perform somewhat. We just got beat by a 3rd heck 4th string QB. Benching Andy and bringing him back now accomplishes nothing. Unless this was just Brown showing the mob that things can actually be worse without Andy, and it appears Marvin also but I still think Marvin a few years too late. Andy can play lights out the rest of the season and I and plenty others would not trust him to lead this team next year. Play Dolegala and see what he can do. No reason to handle Andy the way they did then ask him to start now. He should have been traded, or stick with their decision and see what the other guys can do.

I think it's the opposite. I think management made him start Andy again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 12:54 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Zac Taylor knows he’s toast, just like Marvin Lewis, if he loses to Cleveland twice in a season. That’s Mike Brown’s barometer for success.

I’m not sure if you’re being facetious, exaggerating or completely truthful... but this theory holds more merit than most want to believe.

I can’t remember the exact quote or tweet, but one of the Cincinnati sportswriters predicted Marvin would be out after he lost the second game to the Browns. Maybe his/her prediction was lucky, but I believe being swept by Cleveland played a huge part in Mike letting Marv go

It’s a shame Mike isn’t smart enough to hold the same disdain for Pittsburgh Whatever
Reply/Quote
With respect to Joe, his team was a tanked 0-16 not an earned 0-16 as we are witnessing here.

He can talk.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 10:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think it's the opposite. I think management made him start Andy again.

Agreed. In fact, I think it’s obvious. Based on Taylor’s post game quotes of Ryan remaining “the guy” then suddenly benching Finley a day or two later...

I mean, come on. This move is 100% on the front office.
Reply/Quote