Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL A guy that played on an 0-16 team calls out the Bengals
(11-29-2019, 11:42 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tbf he’s a first ballot HOFer.

Yeah, that's why I am not a bit bothered by Joe talking about the Bengals.  The guy is among the best OTs of all time.  Sure he was on a terrible team during his career but his personal record speaks for itself.   According to wikipedia, 10x Pro Bowl, 7x First team all pro, and this interesting bit, "Of 6,680 pass blocking attempts, Thomas allowed only 30 sacks during his career. He was also known for rarely committing holding penalties. Thomas is the only offensive lineman in NFL history to be voted to ten consecutive Pro Bowls."

Some might argue that accomplishing that while being on a terrible team is even more impressive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 12:22 AM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah, that's why I am not a bit bothered by Joe talking about the Bengals.  The guy is among the best OTs of all time.  Sure he was on a terrible team during his career but his personal record speaks for itself.   According to wikipedia, 10x Pro Bowl, 7x First team all pro, and this interesting bit, "Of 6,680 pass blocking attempts, Thomas allowed only 30 sacks during his career. He was also known for rarely committing holding penalties. Thomas is the only offensive lineman in NFL history to be voted to ten consecutive Pro Bowls."

Some might argue that accomplishing that while being on a terrible team is even more impressive.

He didn't miss a snap for an amazing amount of time either.... 10,363 consecutive snaps.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote