Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LT thinks the Steelers are the best team in the AFC
They aren't even the best in the AFC-N. And I'm disregarding records, too.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000596778/Best-team-in-AFC
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They aren't even the best in the AFC-N. And I'm disregarding records, too.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000596778/Best-team-in-AFC

must be cause they toasted the crappy colts and their retiree they have at QB?
Reply/Quote
He must still be doing coke.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers are pretty damn good. We're not too shabby either.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Know nothings generally believe the team with the best fantasy players is the best team.

You don't actually watch the games, you don't see the line play, then your insider insight is akin to the average 18 year old who plays fantasy football.

The Steelers do have (arguably) the best collection of fantasy guys at the moment.  Part of that is because they can throw for 500 yards, have a RB who catches a bunch of passes, but still lose by nine.  Another part is, when they are up by four scores in the fourth quarter, they are still throwing the ball into the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: must be cause they toasted the crappy colts and their retiree they have at QB?

Exactly this. Now they're supposedly the team everyone in the AFC fears. 
Reply/Quote
Opinions are like arse holes. We all have one. Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He must still be doing coke.

Wrong LT.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Their Secondary is terrible and it will cost them in the playoffs.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:59 PM)McC Wrote: Steelers are pretty damn good.  We're not too shabby either.

Bingo
Reply/Quote
Dont discount the steelers. They are money in december and are playing phenomenal on offense right now. They certainly have the ability to go on a run and become a team to fear during the playoffs. Bengals might have to score 45 to win this week.
Reply/Quote
The real question is is our offense going to score more points on their D than their offense against our beat up secondary?

Guenther better call a hell of a game. We need it.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 07:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Dont discount the steelers.  They are money in december and are playing phenomenal on offense right now.  They certainly have the ability to go on a run and become a team to fear during the playoffs.  Bengals might have to score 45 to win this week.

Or establish the run game and force them to load the box, which then we take advantage of their weak secondary.  Let Hill punish their defense and all indications are that he's back to being our bell cow.

Do that and we keep Ben and their offense off the field.  

Jones in a boot does worry me a bit because he was playing lights-out and we'll need a good game from our secondary, but hopefully other guys step-up and our pass rush comes to play, because then they won't be able to get anything going.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 05:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They aren't even the best in the AFC-N. And I'm disregarding records, too.

Why get torn up when someone offers an opinion?

The reality is the Steelers are a very good football team and we will be in for a dogfight Sunday. The Steelers will also playing a very good team and will be in for a dogfight.

May the best team win, but more important to me is who is better come January or February because opinions won't matter after the Super Bowl, as the best AFC team will be crowned the best after the AFC championship game.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So LT thinks Pittsburgh is the best team in the afc and you have a problem why?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 08:14 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So LT thinks Pittsburgh is the best team in the afc and you have a problem why?

Because they are 7-5 and have shown even when they put up points they still can lose those games.  Until I start to see Pittsburgh perform on a consistent basis on defense I don;t see them winning the AFC against a team with a strong defense and solid offense .

Also they have not be that superior in scoring on the road.  They scored 90 points so far in 5 away games (30 of those points came in one game) .  They are much better on offense at home in Pittsburgh and see they are going to have to win two to three road games I don;t see that happening.
Reply/Quote
This is the same bullshit that gets spewed about the Steelers every year around this time.

"ut oh...here come the steelers...the team no one wants in the playoffs.."

All that will die down after they get their asses handed to them this Sunday.

One more thing...

EFF the Steelers!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Isn't this the same guy that picked us to go undefeated? Confused

Who gives a shit what he says...a broken watch is right twice a day.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 08:14 PM)Fresno B Wrote: So LT thinks Pittsburgh is the best team in the afc and you have a problem why?

Cause we don't root for Shitsburgh? Confused

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The Steelers and the Seahawks talked "THIS DIVISION IS OURS" smack for a month or so, and funny now that they are all but mathematically out of it the talk has turned into "WE'RE GONNA BE THE MOST DAAAANGEROUS WILD CARD EVERRRRRRRURURURRR!!!"

And if both teams manage to miss the playoffs? "WE WERE THE TEAM NO ONE WANTED TO FACE IN THE PLAYOFFS!"
Reply/Quote