Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La’el Collins injury
(12-25-2022, 02:41 PM)pally Wrote: So weird that the Bengals have had 3 players dislocate their knee caps this season.

Jonah Williams- lost no time
Jeff Gunter-out 2 weeks

now
Collins-expected to miss 1 week. But, with the 9 day gap between games who knows?

I’d just sit him the rest of the regular season for the rest and have him only come in if needed. Gives Adeniji some much needed snaps and experience, plus he’s been playing well when needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:12 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’d just sit him the rest of the regular season for the rest and have him only come in if needed. Gives Adeniji some much needed snaps and experience, plus he’s been playing well when needed.

This is actually a great idea - maybe ramp up his practice time, but sit last two games?
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
He tore his acl and mcl.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:55 PM)Jeaux Smooth Wrote: He tore his acl and mcl.

Just saw that as well.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:55 PM)Jeaux Smooth Wrote: He tore his acl and mcl.

Wow. Knew the news seemed too good to be true. 

Is adeneji a drop off in pass pro? Collins hasn't been stellar 
Reply/Quote
Well, that is a bummer. Likely he'll miss a chink of next year, too. Or clise to all of it, or all of it. I think OT just became a near certainty in Rd1 or Rd2. Unless Adeniji just kills it from here.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Shiney new thread in 4-3-2.....
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 03:55 PM)Jeaux Smooth Wrote: He tore his acl and mcl.

Well damn
Reply/Quote
Adeniji will be fine.. he held up fine yesterday and has competent guard next to him now.
Reply/Quote
My hope is Jackson Carman makes us all eat crow.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:18 PM)Tony Wrote: Adeniji will be fine.. he held up fine yesterday and has competent guard next to him now.

PFF gave him a grade of 20 while giving up 5 pressures. I thought he looked better than that but they do it for a living. 

Reply/Quote
Thought Burrow saw more pressure yesterday as the game went on. Losing Collins sucks, but, I think his play was disappointing versus expectations. I think Adeniji can provide the same levels of pass blocking as Collins has. Don’t think he can provide the same run blocking.
Reply/Quote
Happened to the eagles yesterday too, with lane Johnson. His may not be season ending, but this happens at this point in the season. Broncos lost von Miller for the year.

Still in better shape than this time last year. It’s unfortunate, for sure, but next man up.
Reply/Quote
Looked bad at the time. Damn. For a split second after the play I saw a Bengal on the ground writhing in pain and holding his knee my heart stopped. Until I realised it was too big to be Joey B.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:39 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Happened to the eagles yesterday too, with lane Johnson. His may not be season ending, but this happens at this point in the season. Broncos lost von Miller for the year.

Still in better shape than this time last year. It’s unfortunate, for sure, but next man up.

Broncos was 2 teams ago. Tongue

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:46 PM)wanga Wrote: Looked bad at the time. Damn. For a split second after the play I saw a Bengal on the ground writhing in pain and holding his knee my heart stopped. Until I realised it was too big to be Joey B.

Burrow’s ankle got a bit twisted on that play, too. The worst part is it shouldn’t even have happened. Zac was desperately trying to call a timeout.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:08 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, that is a bummer. Likely he'll miss a chink of next year, too. Or clise to all of it, or all of it. I think OT just became a near certainty in Rd1 or Rd2.  Unless Adeniji just kills it from here.

They still need to take a OT early.Collins isn't that good.Nether is Adenji.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2022, 04:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Broncos was 2 teams ago. Tongue

Well to be fair. The Broncos have lost him for the year. 

Reply/Quote
Can Cappa play RT?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote