Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La El Collins looks good
NFL players request traded for one reason or another all the time. Why is it so horrible Williams did it. C'mon.... Ninja
(06-01-2023, 11:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: NFL players request traded for one reason or another all the time. Why is it so horrible Williams did it. C'mon.... Ninja

Amen. This is not a big deal. 

I have said all along that Jonah, Collins, and Mixon would most likely all be back, and that ceryainly looks like the way it will end up.
(06-01-2023, 10:01 AM)PDub80 Wrote: I responded to you in the same manner as you did me. You set that tone, not I.

This is such an amateur and immature take.

Not having positive feelings and making negative comments are totally different.

“He wants to quit the Bengals wah, wah wah” - this is pathetic, are you a teenager?

“He has every right to do so. But that doesn’t mean he is right to do so.”  WTF are you to tell another man what is right for his family?

The Bengals have NEVER exercised the 5th year option of a 1st Rd draft pick and then traded to replace him.  You have ZERO knowledge of this team.

“I know he was delusional towards his 2022 performance.”  No, you don’t know.  He may be very aware of his performance and knew he would not beat out OBj.  It is beyond STUPID to think JW isn’t aware of his season.

"He refused to switch to RT", Jonah has yet to refuse to switch to RT.  This is you being immature, lying and projecting, once again.

“He is more concerned for himself”.   Yes, the guy has a family, how can you be this stupid?

“Trade me quitter”.    Jonah hasn’t quit anything.

You act like you know exactly how another man feels. 
You act like you know what is best for another man. 
You act like you know another man’s intentions.

All you have done is show the rest of us that Jonah’s trade request hurt your feelings.

Calling him a quitter?  It takes a lot just to make it to the NFL. He has played injured.  I doubt he is a quitter.

I get tired of taking up for Jonah as I was a big critic, but this immature BS is embarrassing.  And you couldn’t be a more of a POS person.  You make the entire fanbase look bad.

(06-01-2023, 10:22 AM)PDub80 Wrote: The major difference is that AD didn't have another position to transition to on the team. 1 QB plays. 5 O linemen play. Jonah Williams does have another spot - AND, he is better suited for that spot then LT to begin with.

Also, I did make a fun troll thread about AD being a quitter. I enjoyed that quite a bit!

Sure he did, backup QB or mentor as we eased JB in. 

There's no guarantee Jonah will continue to be a starter. FWIW, I don't think he will be. I don't think he has the sand to anchor at RT. We folks were dreaming about us bringing in Whit at RT last year, he stated he (Whit) could not play RT. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This thread has taken on a rather toxic tone between a few regular members, as well as drifted way off the topic of the OP.

Do better folks! Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23