Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leon Hall ???
(03-09-2016, 10:04 PM)Trademark Wrote: Anyone have any updates on him ? I hope he comes back

Maybe

but with dennard waiting and shawn williams waiting at saftey they might move on if he wont take a team friendly deal.

Especially since we resigned Adam Jones.

I think this money could be better spent on replacing our lost WR or LB

That being said it would be nice to see him (hall) retire a bengal. Hes probly got a few years left but the best ones are behind him
Reply/Quote
Adam Schefter
18m18 minutes ago
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bengals free-agent CB Leon Hall scheduled to visit Arizona on Monday, per source.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He gone. Or at least he gone considering the Bengals, for sure, won't be the highest offering team.
Reply/Quote
i say why not bring him back let him be that 3rd depth corner and a safety valve behind what is more than likely going to be Shawn Williams at Safety. At least then he will play less, but still have his leadership on the team and a decent player off the bench.
Reply/Quote
Love Leon, but as I said in another thread.....it's time to move on, unless he wants to play for around the vet minimum. He's spent, but I'm forever grateful of his time in stripes......we just don't have the coin to keep him around. I'd rather pay Nelson for a couple of years.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Leon has set up his first visit to the Cards....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/11/leon-hall-set-for-visit-with-cardinals/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It sucks that he tore his Achilles twice because if not were probably talking about a HOF career. Still he has a bad back and he can't play man to man anymore because he has lost all his speed do to the Achilles injuries. Still a solid back up at nickle for Mathieu out there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
he's meeting with Arizona on Monday. Who apparently are still trying to reunite old Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2016, 03:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: One of the first times I really noticed Hall was when he kept getting owned by Braylon Edwards @ Cleveland in September 2007. It was Hall's 2nd game of his career.

Everyone got toasted that day.  We gave up 51 points and 531 yards.  Our defense was atrocious that year.

Through 8 games we were not just bad, we were on pace to be one of the worst defenses in years giving up almost 400 yards per game (397.1).  After the Bills 30th ranked offense rolled up 479 yards and 33 points against us in the 8th game of the year Marvin re-tooled the defense.  The next week Deltha O'Neal (a shell of his former All-Pro form) was benched for Leon Hall, and Dhani Jones (WOLB) and Rashad Jeanty (SOLB) were inserted as starting LBs.  The improvement was staggering.  Over the final 8 games the defense allowed almost a full one hundred fewer yards per games (300.4).
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2016, 09:56 AM)Benton Wrote: he's meeting with Arizona on Monday. Who apparently are still trying to reunite old Bengals.

Gresham met with a couple of other teams but re-signed with the Cards.
Reply/Quote