Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry Ogunjobi Signed!
(03-18-2021, 05:21 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Did he sign?  Haven’t seen anything yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not official yet, but it is what I heard. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up if this is not true. It was an NFL.com post.

Going looking now, they better not of played me. That would be bogus beyond imagination. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Ogunjobi has a $6.2 mill cap hit with $4.6 mill guaranteed. Seems like low-end starter level cost to me. Speculating here, but it could mean Atkins might be out the door soon.

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Reiff Brad.ThumbsUp

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478cux8a6g7vn5mid7w1...=giphy.gif]

Please don't be playing with my emotions because you know I'm much too fragile for that!

If that's true, my attitude towards the season just improved a million times over!

I love our front office!  We've bashed them for years but they're coming through for us!

PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 12:40 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bye bye Geno. Another big signing for Anarumo.

Tbh, I think it's a good signing no matter how much people poo poo on every signing we make. I'm angry we're ignoring the o-line, but I'm not going to pretend this isn't another good piece from another playoff team.

Another signing that hurts a division foe, at that. So poo poo away.

This signing should definitely be poo poo’d. Ogunjobi is terrible. Below average DT at best. He has been a major disappointment in Cleveland for the past two years. Definitely didn’t weaken Cleveland. They couldn’t wait to have him off of their roster and replace him. He’s the type of tackle you run right at all day long. Hopefully they didn’t pay him much above league minimum. He is bottom of the roster depth at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 09:18 PM)MadMaxMontoya Wrote: This signing should definitely be poo poo’d. Ogunjobi is terrible. Below average DT at best. He has been a major disappointment in Cleveland for the past two years. Definitely didn’t weaken Cleveland. They couldn’t wait to have him off of their roster and replace him. He’s the type of tackle you run right at all day long. Hopefully they didn’t pay him much above league minimum. He is bottom of the roster depth at this point.

Because Cleveland is Cleveland and was playing him at a 1 technique when he's actually a 3!  

It reminds me or Marvin Lewis always trying to fit square pegs into round holes because he didn't know how to coach to his players' strengths!

This is a GREAT signing!
Reply/Quote
Is Tupou gonna play this year? Remember him and Wren when talking DT depth.

At the moment: Reader, Atkins; Ogunjobi, Tupou, Wren.

Daniels & Covington are FAs. I think Akinmoladun is under contract as well, but he is fringe/PS and more of a DE.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 05:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not official yet, but it is what I heard. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up if this is not true. It was an NFL.com post.

Going looking now, they better not of played me. That would be bogus beyond imagination. Whatever

Google Riley Reiff! PFF has him listed as a member of our team!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2021, 09:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because Cleveland is Cleveland and was playing him at a 1 technique when he's actually a 3!  

It reminds me or Marvin Lewis always trying to fit square pegs into round holes because he didn't know how to coach to his players' strengths!

This is a GREAT signing!

Or Anarumo playing Atkins at NT last year...

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 12:06 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Or Anarumo playing Atkins at NT last year...

I do vaguely remember that now.  How many games did he do that?
Reply/Quote